Israeli Science Group: Obunga BC is a forged document

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 11:50 am
Clearly the state of Israeli science is in steep and probably irreversible decline. Much like gunga's brain.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 11:54 am
@MontereyJack,
gunga's brain

I call oxymoron!
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 01:16 pm
@DrewDad,
Thanks, DrewDad.

Just for giggles, I downloaded the birth cert PDF and the Foxit Reader.
I repeated the experiment as described, but the last list of the serial
number did not disappear. Sometimes the magic works. Sometimes it
doesn't.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 07:23 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Clearly the state of Israeli science is in steep and probably irreversible decline. Much like gunga's brain.

There is no such thing as "Israeli science." Individual scientists work in different countries. Amongst themselves, in international conventions, they present their research. Don't worry; Jewish scientists in Israel are no smarter than the intelligent scientists in any other country, if that was your concern.
farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 07:28 am
@Foofie,
THERE ARE SEVERAL "iSRAELI sCIENCE CENTERS" near Rehovoth and near the Negev. These are every bit as good as our own National Lab system.

However, the fact is, noone of these groups has said anything like what gunga asserts. Hes an idiot.

Further, hes as unfamiliar with truth as Mr Ryan
Foofie

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 08:07 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

THERE ARE SEVERAL "iSRAELI sCIENCE CENTERS" near Rehovoth and near the Negev. These are every bit as good as our own National Lab system.

However, the fact is, noone of these groups has said anything like what gunga asserts. Hes an idiot.

Further, hes as unfamiliar with truth as Mr Ryan

My post was meant to let readers know that Israeli science is not a synonym, in the popular vulgate for "Jew scientist," even if the Israeli scientist is Jewish. Science creeps ahead through the efforts of scientists around the world.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 10:44 am
You will notice the topic title, Foofie: "ISRAELI Science Group" (emphasis added). That's the country where the alleged "scientific" finding was allegedly produced. It's a location, not a religion. Had it read, for example, "English Science Group", I would have responded that the state of English science was clearly in irreversible decline. You will also note the topic is by the noted a2k conspiracy theory nutball, gungasnake. It's a mock of gunga. You're going off on your own personal tangent that has nothing to do with the topic. As usual.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 12:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
Its a religious state with a book that tells them what to believe. They can find a passage in it to back whatever beliefs they want to have. Just like the christian book.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2012 08:04 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You will notice the topic title, Foofie: "ISRAELI Science Group" (emphasis added). That's the country where the alleged "scientific" finding was allegedly produced. It's a location, not a religion. Had it read, for example, "English Science Group", I would have responded that the state of English science was clearly in irreversible decline. You will also note the topic is by the noted a2k conspiracy theory nutball, gungasnake. It's a mock of gunga. You're going off on your own personal tangent that has nothing to do with the topic. As usual.

I was writing for those readers that see the word "Israeli" as a synonym for "Jew." I have even been told by nice Americans that I surely have Israeli citizenship, since I am Jewish. How ignorant is that. Yet that seems to be the popular notion of some of the under-educated.
jcboy

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2012 08:15 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Much like gunga's brain.

Are you suggesting he has one? That’s debatable. Cool
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 10:21 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
I have even been told by nice Americans that I surely have Israeli citizenship, since I am Jewish. How ignorant is that. Yet that seems to be the popular notion of some of the under-educated.

Being Jewish you are eligible for Israeli citizenship. It's called the law of return.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 02:54 pm
But no Palestinian, who lived in what is now Israel or whose parents or grandparents did until displaced by war, is allowed the Right of Return, under Israeli law, despite international law's rights of refugees.
Foofie

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 02:58 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
I have even been told by nice Americans that I surely have Israeli citizenship, since I am Jewish. How ignorant is that. Yet that seems to be the popular notion of some of the under-educated.

Being Jewish you are eligible for Israeli citizenship. It's called the law of return.

But, if I am only an American citizen, what does it imply to you that a Jew can become an Israeli citizen? What is your inference, if any?

The fact is that WASP's did not want to see the Germans conquer their ancestral homeland. And many hyphenated Americans are concerned about their ancestral homeland. So, if Jews would like to see their co-religionists not be bullied by a few hundred million Moslems, what is different about that?
Foofie

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 02:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

But no Palestinian, who lived in what is now Israel or whose parents or grandparents did until displaced by war, is allowed the Right of Return, under Israeli law, despite international law's rights of refugees.

Include Native American Reservations in your analysis.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 03:03 pm
OK. Neither Jews nor Palestinians have any Right of Return to Native American reservations.
Foofie

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

OK. Neither Jews nor Palestinians have any Right of Return to Native American reservations.

As a member of the Jewish tribe of Schmohawks, NYC is my reservation. Many palefaces have inhabited by native land.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As a member of the Jewish tribe of Schmohawks, NYC is my reservation. Many palefaces have inhabited my native land.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 07:42 pm
re Foofie:
In the early 19th century there was a short-lived intellectual pseudo-science fad for claiming that Native Americans were in fact descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, based on some really sketchy supposed similarities of language and ritual. And right in the middle of it, Joseph Smith, in an attempt to seem current and up-to-date, claimed he'd gotten divine inspiration that Indians were the Lost Tribes. The whole fad died down after a few years, but the Mormons are stuck with it. BYU archaeologists in Mexico are supposed to look for the traces. So far none have been found. Not surprisingly. Which means, Foofie, that if Mitt Romney is elected president, Great Spirit forbid, you'll have Right of Return to the reservation of your choice. Just think of all the untaxed reservation tobacco sales you'll be able to share in the profits of.
parados

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 08:25 pm
@Foofie,
I'm sorry. Your ramblings make absolutely no sense.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 02:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

re Foofie:
In the early 19th century there was a short-lived intellectual pseudo-science fad for claiming that Native Americans were in fact descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, based on some really sketchy supposed similarities of language and ritual. And right in the middle of it, Joseph Smith, in an attempt to seem current and up-to-date, claimed he'd gotten divine inspiration that Indians were the Lost Tribes. The whole fad died down after a few years, but the Mormons are stuck with it. BYU archaeologists in Mexico are supposed to look for the traces. So far none have been found. Not surprisingly. Which means, Foofie, that if Mitt Romney is elected president, Great Spirit forbid, you'll have Right of Return to the reservation of your choice. Just think of all the untaxed reservation tobacco sales you'll be able to share in the profits of.

Sometime in the 1950's my aunt saw an article that somewhere in Tennessee, or perhaps Oklahoma, a tablet was found with Hebrew characters. This supposed added credence to the thought that one of the Ten Lost Tribes somehow "mixed" with the Native Americans. My only thought is that if one looks at the profile of many a Native American, the nose is not an Asiatic nose as one would think would be evident from the Asian roots of Native Americans. By the way, that story that my aunt found seemed to die very quickly. Perhaps, it scared one or two Americans of European descent?
0 Replies