How can I make it not obvious I'm a virgin?

ossobuco

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:03 am
You guys are arguing, vehemently, the opposite of the original posters question.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:06 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
There is no reason why she should feel ashamed about it.

agreed, but i did not read shame i read a desire to get through it with minimal fuss and trauma.....IE the reason most women lie about such things.
Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:10 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
There is no reason why she should feel ashamed about it.

agreed, but i did not read shame i read a desire to get through it with minimal fuss and trauma.....IE the reason most women lie about such things.

I guess my point of view comes from the fact that I didn't feel traumatized by it.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:15 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
I guess my point of view comes from the fact that I didn't feel traumatized by it.

more likely it is that you have decided to be you and that guys can either be fine with you or **** off. I applaud this. however, not everyone is in that place, and our OP does not seem to be.
Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:44 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
more likely it is that you have decided to be you and that guys can either be fine with you or **** off. I applaud this. however, not everyone is in that place, and our OP does not seem to be.

Although I agree she probably isn't I was hoping to empower her to be. When you give value to the words that other's use against you then you can be hurt by them. But if you do not give them any value then it does not matter what they say. Usually when they are trying to use harsh terms its' because they have nothing else to use against you to knock you down. The best defense is to not give them the ability to do that.
0 Replies