theprofessor

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 09:46 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Quote:
what about raging-alive-rabies like zombies as seen in 28 days later, Quarantine, and left4dead

well there infected by a disease- a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.
-any harmful, depraved, or morbid condition, as of the mind or society: His fascination with executions is a disease.
-decomposition of a material under special circumstances: tin disease.

and not a parasite -An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

and as for the person being alive or dead

are you asking if the dead reanimate ?

or if the living can become affected and keep going under certain deress

its a matter of brain chemicals , if they are jacked on testosterone , epinephrine (which is adrenailin) and nor epinephrine alone

thats enough to keep them moving in a blind fury of rage , if the said disease caused this flushing of chemicals
thats why you would have to shoot them in the head

and why i think they would also want brains cause u could easily access more of those chemicals from other brains and flesh has testosterone in it so that makes sense to

and thats without other chemicals like dopeamine , I doubt seretonin wouldnt play much of an integral part of the process

and then there is the incubation period

if its a few hours not much can happen

but a few months like contagion and it could re develop organs

ur classifying everything by games and movies

life is not disney

and even if we talk about resident evil genetically altered humans an animals , refer to my previous statement of brain chemical modification

but i think u would have to mix it with Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease
KURU DISEASE,Gerstmann–Sträussler–Scheinker syndrome,Fatal familial insomnia, these are all prion based disease
meaning Protein Infection ,A prion i/ˈpriːɒn/[1] is an infectious agent composed of protein in a misfolded form.[2] This is in contrast to all other known infectious agents (virus/bacteria/fungus/parasite) which must contain nucleic acids (either DNA, RNA, or both).

mad cow disease and other forms of Neurodegeneration

any one of them or crossbreed
Atom Blitzer

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 10:41 pm
@theprofessor,
I kinda see what you mean.

Maybe, I don't know, a "zombie virus" is possible, and viruses are considered parasites. So if either a virus kills you and them reanimates, or let's say that the virus doesn't kill you but change the brain composure to "brainwash" you to act in rage and spread itself using violent actions such as clawing and biting. Would you consider individuals in both cases to be zombies or just the first case?

I'm referencing games and movies cause media seems to slightly change what constitutes a zombie for entertainment appeal so the definition of a zombie is dynamically changing in a sense.
theprofessor

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 12:11 am
@Atom Blitzer,
in the case which the infected , and said infection causes them turn to cannibals ravenous for human flesh and or brains

and there normal cognitive function is passed the point of reversal

when there capacity for rational thinking is replaced with nothing but hunger n rage

and the only thing that can kill them is , severe brain trauma or decapitation

and u have to burn the bodies to kill the virus

thats my version .
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 02:08 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:

Why not see this and believe what you want to believe?

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo[/Youtube]

I'm still laughing.

The guy playing the zombie in the video has some serious balls because one person concealed carry seeing that and he would be toast. So many zombie movies/games everyone knows you put one in the brain. This guy is flirting with the day he approaches the one guy carrying and willing to use it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 02:53 am
@JoeWillis,
Sure:

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 02:56 am
The basic idea in the old days was to bury somebody alive until their brain died and then dig them up before their body did; the modern/regressive demokkkrat party has largely replaced that with propaganda and conditioning.
0 Replies