What is the best place to list an ad for a computer repair service?

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 09:16 am
Hello guys

I recent go in to computer repair, and have been looking for customers in my area. I tried posting an ad on Craigslist and Ebay classified. I did not get a reply for either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
Duncan Jones
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,290 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 09:48 am
@Duncan Jones,
Does your area have a local newspaper? You might try placing an ad there. Also, you might get some business by making up a flyer, and sticking them on the car windshields in local supermarket parking lots.
0 Replies

Romen esko

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 02:45 am
@Duncan Jones,
Hello Friends,

There are many companies in the St. Louis, MO, area that offer computer repair services and you should make your choice based on recommendations from satisfied local customers. It's easy to get a recommendation on where to take your computer for service in St. Louis, MO, right here on this site. Free free to skip down to the Readers Respond section at the bottom of the page to read recommendations from locals like you!
I'm planning on listing several of the more popular St. Louis computer repair services on this page based on your recommendations. If you'd like to see your favorite local St. Louis computer repair service listed right here, leave your opinion below. Check out Readers Respond at the bottom of this article to see what other locals thought of specific St. Louis computer repair companies.

Thanks and Regards,
Romen Esko
0 Replies