Wed 31 Oct, 2012 08:15 pm
@JPLosman0711,
JPLosman0711 wrote:
Cardinals have lost 4 in a row Very Happy

Well aware ... thanks. Neutral
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 01:18 pm
AndyD changed two of his picks as I thought he might. He is going for Baltimore over Cleveland and Pittsburgh versus NY Giants.
JPLosman0711

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:00 pm
@realjohnboy,
I decline this, tough **** you get what you pick no changes.
Ragman

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:02 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Apparently you're the only one who doesn't understand the rules as they were explained to you.
JPLosman0711

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:41 pm
@Ragman,
Apparently you don't think it's possible to dispute a 'rule'. If the rule makes no sense then why is it to not be questioned? If we request a pick change and it is well before the start of the game, why should it not be allowed? Are we to suffer because the dude who runs this is to not be inconvenienced?

Aren't you one of the shlubs who claims not to care about this game? Why bother with your last useless statement?
Ticomaya

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:47 pm
@JPLosman0711,
JPLosman0711 wrote:
I decline this, tough **** you get what you pick no changes.

You "decline" this? LOL!

Quote:
If we request a pick change and it is well before the start of the game, why should it not be allowed?

It should not be allowed if the change occurs after the start of the first game of the week -- which is later today. Reason: Because it's against the damn rules.

Quote:
Are we to suffer because the dude who runs this is to not be inconvenienced?

That's certainly not the reason for the rule, as has been explained to you previously. But even if it were, so what? Why don't you go away and start your own thread, and make up your own rules?
Region Philbis

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:47 pm
@JPLosman0711,

if you hassle rjb, he'll stop running the game.
don't ruin it for the rest of us...
Rockhead

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:52 pm
@Ticomaya,
I'd be careful with this one, he may go tell his mom on you...
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:55 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
Aren't you one of the shlubs who claims not to care about this game
?

No, that was not me...not that it's relevant to anything. And apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

With your demo of having a poor disposition you seem to hell-bent on making yourself a pariah. If you don't like these rules (or understand them), why not start your own game and your own thread? for the msot part, this thread is populated by people who get along pretty well ; however from what I see that doesn't seem to be your forte.

Every single person here (beside you) is in agreement and understands how the game is played. Perhaps you are used to being out-of-step? Most people who have a bone to pick, choose to find a far less offensive way of communicating that conflict.

Have a special day!

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
Rockhead

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:29 pm
@JPLosman0711,
interesting...

not very philosophical.

but interesting nonetheless...
JPLosman0711

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:33 pm
@Rockhead,
No one wants philosophical so I'm implementing a new tactic.
Rockhead

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:34 pm
@JPLosman0711,
we were all in junior high once.

this is a grown-up forum...
0 Replies

Rockhead

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:36 pm
@JPLosman0711,
if you continue sending me vulgar unwanted PMs, I will see your silly ass thrown out of here.

just sayin'...
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:37 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Once again, you aren't comprehending. I did not say that I didn't care about the contest. For 5 or 6 yrs it's been fun, your fit of pique withstanding

Quote:
No, that was not me...not that it's relevant to anything. And apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

You seem to want to spread your warmth liberally around this thread. Wonder what you expect to gain from making this small display of your rabid-canine-behavior?
Why participate here at all if it's so unpleasant? You are making fool out of yourself.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:40 pm
@JPLosman0711,
This game has long been one of the more civil places on a2k. Those who have played it for what seems like years or come to the thread anew tend to get it, and carry on civilly. We know each other from other threads and could be said to tend to disagree as a generality, but this is a thread with respect for the players and for the person who has worked hard to keep this a good sports parlour for both those who are very football avid and for those who like the fun. ( Er, parlor.)

The arguments here, such as they are, tend to be teasing, at worst taunting, light weight trash talk.

You seem hungry for anger, kiddo. I take you as a teen but I've no idea, you could be an odd 89. As you already expressed your feelings about me, consider me notified.

The people here are pretty good humans. You are barking up the wrong tree.
NSFW (view)
edgarblythe

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:47 pm
That's it. I put that asshole on ignore.