Unwanted visitors in my apartment

ossobuco

Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:13 pm
We have lizards here in Albuquerque. The ones I've seen in people's yards and my own are relatively small and quite fetching. I'm not afraid of them, which is useful. None have been in the house yet.

Scorpions are reputed to be here and those would really get my fear button engaged.. so far so good. My dog Katy chases S O M E T H I N G that I never see some of the times she goes outdoors, moving like a streaking wolf after prey. She never catches whatever it is.

0 Replies

dlowan

Sat 25 Aug, 2012 05:07 pm
@the prince,
the prince wrote:

I just want to get rid of them. <sigh>

Someone has suggested traps. Will be buying them today.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD karma! NAUGHTY karma!!!! BAD, BAD karma!
jcboy

Sat 25 Aug, 2012 05:21 pm
@dlowan,
I don’t mind the lizards because they eat the bugs but a couple months ago I was sitting on the sofa watching TV and Marco caught one and put it on my lap, I nearly had a heart attack!
roger

Sat 25 Aug, 2012 06:04 pm
@jcboy,
A bug or a lizzerd?

Well, you grow your bugs big down there, ya know.
MMarciano

Sat 25 Aug, 2012 08:01 pm
@roger,
It was a lizard. you should have seen him jump! never seen him more that fast!
the prince

Mon 27 Aug, 2012 07:17 pm
@MMarciano,
You devil you.
0 Replies

margo

Fri 7 Sep, 2012 02:23 am
@the prince,
the prince wrote:

I just want to get rid of them. <sigh>

Someone has suggested traps. Will be buying them today.

Apart from a great deal of bad karma - tghe traps are of little use - there's limitless lizards, you know.

The cat suggestion was the most sensible (and I know you're a closet cat lover!)

Really!
the prince

Fri 7 Sep, 2012 03:01 am
@margo,
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I asked my new helper abt lizards and she said she will suck them up with vacuum if she sees one.

Bless her.
the prince

Wed 12 Sep, 2012 06:42 pm
@the prince,
The traps seem to work. So far we have got rid of 4 of them!!!
Torii

Wed 12 Sep, 2012 07:27 pm
@the prince,
What kind of trap is it?
the prince

Wed 12 Sep, 2012 07:44 pm
@Torii,
A paper on which they get stuck.
0 Replies

Sara32

Wed 20 Mar, 2013 09:05 am
@the prince,
You need some pest control service in Singapore. I also have this problem but there is nothing to fear about very much. Only necessary care you have to do for yourself. You can also try for some lizard killing products to get rid of it.
0 Replies

Krocker360

Tue 14 May, 2013 06:58 am
begin by cleaning your apartment, every corner of it! for sure all those monster will be disturb and won't bother you again.
0 Replies

christiecornell

Wed 15 May, 2013 01:17 am
@the prince,
Lizards are the superb creatures, i think you have to make a habit to live with lizards,they don't provide any kind of harm until anybody creates unwanted disturbance.But you don't like lizards so in my opinion get any small puppy or cat.They will kept you away from lizards and your mind easily being diverted to some other works.
0 Replies

Harshada

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 06:24 am
@the prince,
You don't want to visit any one in your apartment then you can give the noticed to the society and complain them to stopped unwanted visitors in your apartment.
I think they should take any action on unwanted visitors in your apartment.
0 Replies

Harshada

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 06:26 am
@the prince,
"You don't want to visit any one in your apartment then you can give the noticed to the society and complain them to stopped unwanted visitors in your apartment.
I think they should take any action on unwanted visitors in your apartment. "
ossobuco

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 07:18 am
@Harshada,
I doubt lizards will listen.
0 Replies

rcshafer

Sun 18 Aug, 2013 12:30 am
@the prince,
i sprayed bug spray around the edges of all my wall floorboards...one day the lizard wasn't moving so fast anymore..i smacked that pice of sh*t with a fly swatter on his head...that was the end of that crap.
0 Replies