I STILL haven't seen proof showing women are men's equals.

Rickoshay75

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:22 pm
@BlindBandit,
BlindBandit wrote:

After years of arguing with people over this, my veiw hasn't changed. There is a lack of substantiated evidence of female 'equality'. Not one woman (or male supporter of 'female equality') has managed to provide a single piece of verifiable, non-politically backed evidence that women are in any way equal to men. There are however been numerous cases of women spouting off opinions, and insults and making wild unsubstantiated claims. The ratio of men:women in terms of achievement is off the grid. Women have had rights for years and still they have barely acomplishmed anything in terms of breakaway scientific achievement and advancement.

I have listed enough proof to show that men are superior in my last post and it still hasn't been disproved. So if the proof is there of 'equality' lets see it.

All you re saying is that you hate women, and after all the unspeakable things they did to you, I don't blame you.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
DaVoice

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 07:04 am
@Rickoshay75,
He's not saying he hates women.

Just that they haven't achieved as much as men, which is true.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 07:22 am
Notice that the original poster, BlindBandit, made half a dozen posts in 2012, got a whole lot of richly-deserved **** for them, and bailed and hasn't been heard from since.
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Thu 28 May, 2015 08:03 am
@Green Witch,
Keeping someone out of school can't change genetics. You can teach a hoodrat to read but good luck teaching it how to fly.

Same goes for the majority of women.
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Thu 28 May, 2015 08:04 am
@BillRM,
Thought it was women who had the cowardly exclusory groups and sleepover parties.
Kolyo

Thu 28 May, 2015 12:19 pm
@whatthefudge,
whatthefudge wrote:

Thought it was women who had the cowardly exclusory groups and sleepover parties.

Somewhere an MRA is reading this and concluding that all-female slumber parties
need to be integrated (for the sake of equality) and that he's just the man to do it.
whatthefudge

Thu 28 May, 2015 01:56 pm
@Kolyo,
Noone said anything about equality. Thats just hypocritical feminist propoganda to make them seem holy. They preach equality but they are really not about such things.
0 Replies

momoends

Sat 3 Oct, 2015 12:27 am
@BlindBandit,
marie curie
rosalind franklin
lise meitner
Chien-Shiung Wu
Barbara McClintock
Jocelyn Bell Burnell
Gertrude Belle Elion
Elizabeth Blackburn
Irène Joliot-Curie
Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin

.... and many more
0 Replies

Swagnum

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 06:33 pm
@BlindBandit,
How are women not equal?
0 Replies

sagewoman

Sat 16 Apr, 2016 11:33 am
@BlindBandit,
I think the question is "what is equal"? In this case if equal means women are only equal if they can match or beat a man in his areas of strength. Example will a woman ever win a strength competition with the strongest man on earth. I highly doubt that. Equality, to me, is I have the same right to make my own decisions for myself. make my own choices in life and own the consequences. Where I and any other woman chooses to do with that equality is up to us. Personally, I have no desire to be as good as or try to be better at being a man, than a man. That truly is a lesson in futility.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 16 Apr, 2016 12:18 pm
Just for your information, this thread is from August, 2012. It is nearly four years old. The member called Blind Bandit is no longer here to trouble us, and very likely will not read your responses.
sagewoman

Sat 16 Apr, 2016 12:25 pm
@Setanta,
First time here. Will have to pay more attention to dates. lol. thankyou
Setanta

Sat 16 Apr, 2016 12:32 pm
@sagewoman,
No problem. Blind Bandit steadfastly ignored the issue of social, economic and political equality. Women deserve to be paid the same amount for performing the same work as men. They deserve to be accorded the same rights under law and to exercise their citizen's rights just as men do. People like Blind Bandit either don't understand this, or refuse to consider it.
0 Replies

momoends

Mon 16 May, 2016 12:02 pm
@BlindBandit,
i still haven´t seen proof showing men are women´s equals
0 Replies

hotguy55567

Wed 18 May, 2016 02:18 pm
@BlindBandit,
women arent equal but get special privledges. i hate them. women are annoying to say the least
hotguy55567

Wed 18 May, 2016 02:19 pm
@Setanta,
hes pissed hes not laid? im pissed because i do get laid.. u wanna trade spots?
0 Replies

hotguy55567

Wed 18 May, 2016 02:20 pm
@BlindBandit,
women are the worst. steer clear is my advice... equal? i dont get pissed on...in otherwords a good man has nothing in common with todays woman
momoends

Sat 28 May, 2016 07:45 pm
@hotguy55567,
list those special privileges, please
0 Replies

momoends

Sat 28 May, 2016 07:46 pm
@hotguy55567,
define good man and todays woman please, i fail to understand what you are talking about
0 Replies

MKABRSTI

Sat 22 Jul, 2017 10:44 pm
@BlindBandit,
If you look at the statistics of Americans Employed you will see that women get equal pay by salary/positions individually. You will also see the percentages of men vs women who are employed there's many more male workers by population of workers which overall by populace doesn't give even a chance of possibility for equal tax dollars paid in to be equal technically by individual standards women get equal pay to men by populace no because the percentages are so much higher for male workers. Equal rights well... heres two examples equal rights may not all be in the womens favor although this one in particular
1. Women have more rights in most probate courts (family courts) so that one isn't equal although it tends to be in the woman's favor.
2. In the commonwealth of Massachusetts typically if there is a domestic call to the police about a couple the woman is in favor and man is automatically arrested.
In the commonwealth of Pennsylvania typically if there is a domestic call to the police about a couple the man is in favor and the woman is automatically arrested. Again these are Legal standards of the typical situation. Neither is exactly equal.

Theres so many different circumstances and situations of where men or women are not treated fairly it goes both ways I think women deal with more unfairness personally in some aspects and men in some aspects that's just how it is.
I could go on and on on different variables how men and women are and aren't equal and why.... but I'm kind of tired and got a lot of stuff to do before hitting the sack If you want message me we can have a conversation about it.
0 Replies