11
   

I STILL haven't seen proof showing women are men's equals.

 
 
monoman
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:02 am
You guys are pussy whipped!
smell the ****?
monoman
 
  -3  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:08 am
@monoman,
Some of the replies are just stupid and clearly some men don't see that they are treated unfairly.
You dumb fucks spoil it for those who just want a fairgo and reasonable outcomes, most guys who get shafted just wanted something reasonable and end up being abused.
0 Replies
 
monoman
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:12 am
@BlindBandit,
I work in a lab and am always asked to fix or operate things by women.
My comment is always ,
"Look at this, how does it work?"
Women always look blank and act defensively.
Tonight there was an error ,
i just said ,
"I don't fix other people's mistakes."
monoman
 
  -4  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:13 am
@BlindBandit,
Almost all think thru their snatch/box.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  0  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:49 am
@monoman,
Quote:
Women always look blank and act defensively.
Tonight there was an error ,
i just said ,
"I don't fix other people's mistakes."


If I was your employer you would be looking for a new job if I happen to overhead such a comment to anyone who is asking for help be that person a male or a female.
Kolyo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:58 pm
@monoman,
monoman wrote:

I work in a lab and am always asked to fix or operate things by women.
My comment is always ,
"Look at this, how does it work?"
Women always look blank and act defensively.


So because you surpass these women in one particular skill area out of hundreds, one wherein you have had occasion to practice your skills regularly while they have not, you immediately conclude that you are, in the most general sense possible, "superior" to them.

Well done... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
monoman
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 09:17 am
@BillRM,
You miss the point , they were not asking me for help just wanting me to fix their mistake.
I did offer to show them initially the process but they didn't want to know.
When my offer to run them through the process was rejected i lost interest.

People get employed on the basis of their skill level, qualifications and the tasks they can perform as well their willingness to update their skills. When people demonstrate a lack of being able to do the work they have claimed to be able to do when they apply for the job there is a problem for the employer?
I resent having to fix other people's repeated mistakes when they use manipulative behavior to hide the mistakes or to ask me to fix the mistake, as well the unwillingness to learn how to perform the task doesn't sit well with me.
It shows a lack of integrity and professional ethic.
Older people often find new staff are very good at interviews but poor on actual performance , some of these are women.
0 Replies
 
hatewomen
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 10:57 pm
@BlindBandit,
women are always good to provoque people when they are in a gang , but when teyre alone , they run away like crazy bitches instead of confonting the problem alone... a problem that THEY created !
0 Replies
 
DaVoice
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:16 am
@BlindBandit,
Look at pub darts...it's a sport that requires minimal, physical exertion, yet men are generally much better at this. Men are generally better at most things, but you can't say that without being accused of being sexist. It's ridiculous because we can look at football teams and say "hey, this team is better than that team" and this is ok...we should be able to state the same with sexes because we ARE different and it's as simple as that. 💪
0 Replies
 
DaVoice
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:21 am
@MontereyJack,
But your point's invalid because you're comparing him specifically. If you look on average at both sexes as a whole then you'll find that the achievements are far outweighed with men.
0 Replies
 
DaVoice
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:25 am
@firefly,
I think if you had any sense then you'd have realised that he was talking about sexes in general. Even then, most recent accomplishments by women are most likely because of positive discrimination.
chai2
 
  2  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 12:01 pm
@DaVoice,
DaVoice wrote:

I think if you had any sense then you'd have realised that he was talking about sexes in general. Even then, most recent accomplishments by women are most likely because of positive discrimination.


If you had any sense you'd realize she made that comment over 2 1/2 years ago, and is probably not going to read this or respond.
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 12:14 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

DaVoice wrote:

I think if you had any sense then you'd have realised that he was talking about sexes in general. Even then, most recent accomplishments by women are most likely because of positive discrimination.


If you had any sense you'd realize she made that comment over 2 1/2 years ago, and is probably not going to read this or respond.


But the gender conflicts have been a constant topic of conversation for at least the last five years, there is no reason to no continue this thread.
0 Replies
 
DaVoice
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 01:04 pm
@chai2,
I don't get your logic. You replied. ✌
chai2
 
  1  
Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 03:27 pm
@DaVoice,
I replied to you genius. Not someone who posted 2 years ago.

If you read your post, you'll see you addressed it to a specific person, not as an overall comment, which would have made sense.
DaVoice
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:44 am
@chai2,
So if you saw my post then maybe the OP will too? Maybe the OP has not replied because the discussion has no progressed. I didn't realise you could see into the future. You're amazing! 😀
chai2
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 08:17 am
@DaVoice,
And you're all over the place.

You're confusing the OP, who hasn't posted here for years, and only wrote a total of 7 posts here, with the person to whom you responded to. Those are 2 different people.

I see in the future you'll respond with some other non-sequitor to me.
DaVoice
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 02:51 pm
@chai2,
Lol! Bless you. I disagree and your assumption is wrong. My reply to firefly was not directed to you, yet you still responded. As no one has since replied to her post then it would be unlikely that she would respond until now as that would mean she would be talking to herself, is this something you do? Even so, I get bright, clever people like you replying, even though you're (poorly) attacking the person as opposed to the valid point that I made. Lol, you really are a silly feminist and there's nothing that satisfies me more than when someone stupid tries to be cocky and clever (especially when they're wrong). LMAO! X
0 Replies
 
chai2
 
  1  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 03:09 pm
@DaVoice,
DaVoice wrote:

So if you saw my post then maybe the OP will too? Maybe the OP has not replied because the discussion has no progressed. I didn't realise you could see into the future. You're amazing! 😀


Read what you said. You asked Firefly a question, and above call that person the OP.


You're not making a very good case here.

I haven't said a word about my stance on the subject of the thread, again you are mixing people up, or putting words in their/my mouth. Could you point out where I said anything about feminism at all?

Could you pay more attention to what you, and others say before you post, and make sure you're not mixing people up?

It would at least give you some cred in your opinion of the topic.

Or, you could continue to let me jerk your chain, thinking you've got me where you want me.
DaVoice
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 03:41 pm
@chai2,
Hmmm...well if you want to play with semantics I would give you that except I mentioned OP (referring to the person I responded to) in my second response to you. If you used your head and thought about the context of the discussion i.e. that I was responding to your comment about the OP of the comment I was responding to who was not making any additional "noise" then you'd have figured that I was indeed referring to firefly. In other words you incorrectly concluded I was referring to the original poster of the thread and your original response to me I have already proven is illogical because firefly was the last to leave the comment. 😋

Face it, you're simply wrong and I am correct. I wouldn't embarrass myself any more if I was you and please don't play on semantics...the context of the response gives way to what was meant. As for you being a feminist...maybe you're not, I apologise. I just assumed that because your response had no substance and you were trying to be clever and nitpick on a point you will now surely see is irrelevant while dodging the point I made. I must have thought that for a moment I had super powers...as you clearly do. Tell me the future hun...! 😛 X
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/20/2019 at 01:04:09