They’re 18 for Gods sake

spendius

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 06:54 am
@msolga,
It isn't respectable to be compassionate about one's equals. I reserve compassion for the sick, the lame and the halt.

I don't patronise people who are quite capable of looking after themselves. More than capable in my experience of women. I don't do the poor little lamb shite except ironically sometimes.

Women are more than a match for me. Setanta just butters them up to get his underpants washed, his dinner made and his litter cleaned up. A very tricky bugger from a woman's point of view.

This thread has gone further than the case. It is about the control of women's sexuality. I'm for there being no control in relation to adult consensual relations.

Women with spirit never scared me like they seem to do most posters here. Where's shewolfn when she's needed? Where's "I'm not cheap, I'm free" Fiona Pitt-Kethley? Where's "all men are rapists" Germaine Greer?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 07:28 am
@msolga,
Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if you're all there, spendius.

That's a smear.

Quote:
Now you think you're being picked on?

That's an assertion. I don't think that and I don't even care whether I'm picked on or not.

Quote:
Quote:

I have to agree that these guys don't really have a clue about the topic under discussion. They just want to take over and destroy threads that don't accept their self centered views.

Yes, indeed.
But who has a clue of what their real concerns actually are in this case?
Clearly there is no real concern at all about what impact the behaviour they are defending has on schools.
Irrelevant to them, it appears.

What ed said is a confection of smears and assertions. And you agree you say. Emphatically. And ed's remarks apply to states which would not have prosecuted her.

I've told you my concern. To defend a lady expressing her sexuality with consenting adults from attack by witch hunters. And it is self-centred to restrict a woman's sexuality. To free her is quite the opposite. In fact it is very testing.

The impact of the lady's behaviour on schools is a matter for the educational authorities and not the police or a kangaroo court. To say that I have no concern for the impact on the school is an assertion. As is saying that matter is irrelevant to me. I imagine such an event will turn a school into a feverish prurience festivity and that's no good for a school.

The case cannot be compared to a love affair between one teacher and one student where it is claimed love is involved. This is a trial of lust. Brittani can hardly have been in love with four 18 year old footballers. It is the shock of women being lusty isn't it? Carnally depraved. All locked down by Christian theologians for hundreds of years and breaking out in a twee so so respectable suburb which wouldn't look so respectable if the lid was lifted.
spendius

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 07:32 am
@spendius,
And "it appears" is real dirty, sneaky stuff. It's getting in your smears and assertions but not actually committing yourself to them.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 08:21 am
@spendius,
Quote:
I've told you my concern. To defend a lady expressing her sexuality with consenting adults from attack by witch hunters. And it is self-centred to restrict a woman's sexuality. To free her is quite the opposite. In fact it is very testing.

The impact of the lady's behaviour on schools is a matter for the educational authorities and not the police or a kangaroo court. To say that I have no concern for the impact on the school is an assertion. As is saying that matter is irrelevant to me. I imagine such an event will turn a school into a feverish prurience festivity and that's no good for a school.

Agree one hundred and two percents..........
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 08:54 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Re: msolga (Post 5085769)
Quote:
Most posters here (both men & women) have agreed that Brittni Colleps's year jail term is excessive.

Not me. I think it is a travesty of natural justice delivered by a kangaroo court containing female members for a combination of reasons I have given. Brittni has been the subject of a witchhunt in the traditional style, of wrongful arrest and unlawful imprisonment.

Quote:
what is the justification for the continued attacks on women on this thread?

I don't know. I can't understand why women have failed to defend Brittni and why some of them seem to approve of her arrest and conviction. Or why I have had to try to fight her corner and been accused by women of being uninteresting and pissed. Neither of which assertions offer any argument against the posts I've written and are nothing but cowardly evasions which rely for any influence they have on some A2Kers being mentally retarded.

What is the reason why she can't have four adult athletes for a romp when she has been left by her husband to twiddle her thumbs on her own after he has provided her with antecedent positive reinforcements involving orgies.

Any deterrent effect the ridiculous, nay evil, prosecution and sentence are supposed to have implies that the bullying draconian treatment is intended to deter other women which, in turn, implies that women are tempted to indulge in such activities and are being frightened into being good little girls. Anybody who knows anything at all about freedom is aware that being coerced into being a good little girl by fearsome penalties is not being good at all. The court is therefore admitting that women would like to have four adult athletes and are to be scared off. Those who haven't got Brittni's nerve to take pro-choice at face value, or the personal qualities she exhibits, are hiding behind the court to cover up their sour grapes and envy.

Quote:
I think the personal agendas of some men here are not exactly rational.

Why not name the men you have in mind Olga? Have you not even the nerve for that.

Those in favour of Brittni's persecution, whatever the sentence, are the women haters and I needn't name them because they have named their silly, buttoned up, caged, neurotic selves. They are the sapped co-conspirators of male chauvinists wallowing in misogyny and thinking that calling others misogynists gets them off that hook. It doesn't. Push has come to shove in this case and they were found wanting in their rush to deny female rights and sexuality and act the docile domestic paragon of virtue frustrated all to ****. And they put their name on it.

Any bloke who doesn't know how easy such types are to seduce must never have tried it. Three cheers for monogamy eh girls? Whoring with one client for life some intellectuals call it.

The Land of the Free!!!

Absolutely ******* beautiful post, Spendius...and right on the mark.

You will get knocked for it...some people can never open their minds enough to see the truth. **** 'em.

A couple of highlights that need re-mention:

I don't know. I can't understand why women have failed to defend Brittni and why some of them seem to approve of her arrest and conviction.

Those in favour of Brittni's persecution, whatever the sentence, are the women haters
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:35 am
What a load of bullshit. Those who condemn this woman, and that includes me, do so because she betrayed her trust and contravened the ethics of her profession. The same reaction would apply to a man who did this to, there's no women hating going on here. It is idiotic to suggest that women should rush to the defense of this scumbag just because she is a woman.

Frank, i've never seen you shovel more or stinkier bullshit than you have in this thread. You truly disgust me. If someone quotes Spurious, i don't read their posts for just that reason. But in this case, i've no further interest in reading your posts because you're peddling bullshit, and hateful bullshit into the bargain.

Grow up, Frank.
Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:43 am
By the way, she also betrayed her marriage vows and cast serious doubts about her fitness to raise her children. SPurious, Bill and Whackeye? You're in good company, Frank.
BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:49 am
@Setanta,
So those who cheat in marriages should be try under the criminal code and have their children removed on top of it?

So we are going back to the 17 century or so?

Oh as far as cheating there is also the little fact that she seems to had been in an open marriage and her husband is supporting her.

A woman from the 17 century by way of a time machine is posting here how interesting.
Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:06 am
@BillRM,
That's a straw man fallacy, although i have no doubt that you are not able to understand that. The point is that she betrayed people and principles all the compass simply for the petty return of a transient sexual gratification. She is not to be trusted. Not that i expect that you can understand that, either. You are only interested in keeping up your idiotic rant. You can do it in future without my assistance.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:13 am
@Setanta,
You amuse me, Setanta.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:14 am
@Setanta,
You amuse me very much.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:14 am
@Setanta,
Damn man, you amuse me to the point of hilarity.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:16 am
I'm sure i do. That's because you have puerile and essentially selfish attitudes which cannot comprehend just what a scumbag this woman is. For you, it's all about getting a pleasant tickle in your little weenie, so i'm sure you admire this wretch.
BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:19 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
She is not to be trusted. Not that i expect that you can understand that, either.

So the criminal code should be apply to anyone who can not be trusted?

Once more firing her and taking away her teacher license would be fine with me however not the applying of criminal law for having sex with other consenting adults.

Oh you did get your wish about taking her children away as unless and until a court declare this crazy law unconstitutional her children will not have a mother at home to take care of them and that with a father that is in the military serving tours oversee in war zones.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:21 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
what a scumbag this woman is. For you, it's all about getting a pleasant tickle in your little weenie, so i'm sure you admire this wretch.

We should be in the business of locking up women we might consider scumbags?

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:22 am
If it weren't for straw man bullshit, you'd have no arguments at all, Bill.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:23 am
@Setanta,
Thanks for reading me again, Setanta.

That was even more amusing than the stuff that went before.

But I gotta acknowledge that your overdone indignation is the stuff of belly laughs.

Keep on amusing me, Set. Don't ever stop.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:26 am
@BillRM,
Bill...good luck trying to get Setanta to understand your position on this. MY GUESS: you'd have better luck explaining quantum mechanix to a weasel.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
You have produced some bullshit claim that societies once had women running around ******* boys so that they'd learn about sex. Ignoring the fact that you provide no evidence for this, what people did centuries ago is not a useful guide to how people should behave now. You've ranted many, many time on what a scumbag the god of the bible is because of his support for slavery and the slaughter of innoncents. Well, that was the order of the day when that book was written. Can you say hypocrisy, Frank?

You have also said that the boys involved had no complaint. YOu amke this out to be some kind of extended locker room joke. Apparently you are so devoid of a sense of ethics that you cannot see that this is an issure of trusts betrayed. That doesn't surpreise me.

It also doesn't surprise me that you fall back on a witless, playground remark about being amused. That's so much easier than answerin the argument about her lack of character.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:43 am
@Setanta,
Hey, Set. Thanks for reading once again. You are alright in my book no matter what almost everyone else says about you.

Quote:
Can you say hypocrisy, Frank?

Yup, I just said it. What a strange question.

Quote:
You have also said that the boys involved had no complaint. YOu amke this out to be some kind of extended locker room joke. Apparently you are so devoid of a sense of ethics that you cannot see that this is an issure of trusts betrayed. That doesn't surpreise me.

Good golly, Ms Jolly...a lecture on ethics from Setanta. Will this guy go to any bounds to make me laugh?

Quote:
It also doesn't surprise me that you fall back on a witless, playground remark about being amused. That's so much easier than answerin the argument about her lack of character.

And now a lesson in character. OMFG! They tell me laughter is good for health. I gotta thank you, Set, for doing more for my health today than my round of golf.

(Whew, got beat on both sides of a Nassau today. That was not funny at all! But the weather was a delight...and I knew that when the round ended, I could come back to the computer and enjoy the delightful discussions going on here in A2K. Life is good. In fact, life is great!) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies