You want anything else with that bra?

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:12 pm
I want to design bras with a gun holster to carry small size pistol and a side pocket (a bra pocket) to carry cash and credit cards.

For anti-gun women or women who don't want the hassle of carrying a gun, bras without gun holster but just the bra pockets is also a thought.

What do you think ladies?
Will you buy it?

Is there a good size market for this product?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 15 • Views: 4,522 • Replies: 30

Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:16 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
if there is anything less sexy than a lady with hairy pits, it would be one with a gun in her armpit.

I think you would do better to make a garter belt holster...
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:30 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Take a good look at my chest, you think I have room for a pistol in there? I think not.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:31 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
I think a bra with a small money pocket would be much more practical. I wouldn't think a gun would be comfty there and it would give an unsightly bulge - it would look like you were loop sided.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:50 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Atom Blitzer wrote:
Is there a good size market for this product?

I've got a good size market, but I like a very smooth line in my tops. The pistol would have to be smaller than a lipstick to work.

Also, it's not exactly a concealed carry as everyone would notice if I groped myself to get a pistol out of my bra.

Kinda defeats the purpose eh.

There are some sports bras that have places to carry a key, but it is MUCH more comfortable to carry keys/money etc in the waistband of yoga pants etc. Breast tissue is quite delicate and I think most women aren't interested in anything that has any chance of chafing.

Would you velcro a pistol to your perineum?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:51 pm
So I guess a pouch to carry a frog is out too?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 02:54 pm
i knew a girl once who carried about half a box of Kleenex in her bra

funny thing was she never seemed to have a cold
Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:21 pm
@ehBeth,
I wouldn't think it would chafe though if it were like a pocket so it was tucked in. Couldn't do anything with change though it would be too bulky - only bills would work.

But then again you could do with a pocket sorta thing then in your underwear sorta like how strippers tuck in their tips.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:23 pm
I'm given to believe there's already a pocket for money and credit cards inside a bra. I happen to know more than one woman who keeps their cash there.

Cycloptichorn
ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:31 pm
@Linkat,
I've never seen a completely flat pistol - I find anything lumpy chafes my breast tissue unless it's in something that makes things even lumpier.

I hate the look and feel of lumpy anything next to my skin.
Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:34 pm
@ehBeth,
No not the gun - the dollar bills - I wouldn't think there would be a pistol small enough to fit in a bra comfortably.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:34 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
There are some sports bras that have pockets. I find them quite uncomfortable. Some bike tops have mesh pockets inside the back under the racer straps that are comfortable are ok, but you'd need quite a bit of training to be able to get a pistol out of there in a hurry. In either case they don't look particularly attractive.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:54 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't think it's a specific pocket for these ladies -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UKeRT-dNPME/Te2zxJn8bnI/AAAAAAAAATI/ajFmFpezXBg/s320/Money+in+Bra.jpg

They just slide it in flat.

Don't think it would work for a pistol!

Cycloptichorn
Irishk

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:11 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
There's already one (at least) on the market. It's called the Flash Bang Holster Bra (made me laugh).

The Google is your friend.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
My local best friend just tucks everything - concert tickets, security passes, folding money - inside her bra - no pocket required. The only problem is that she tends to lose things in the crevasse ... then we stand outside the concert hall while she searches in her cleavage ... I can't imagine what would happen if she lost a pistol down there.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:24 pm
How about semi automatic tampons?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:33 pm
@ehBeth,
She'd probably shoot herself in the boobage. I would think putting a credit card in your bra would show. Like you, I've got the maximum market (or whatever the phrase was) and do not need anything extra there. I also don't like chafing, and bills would chafe. I just carry a purse Smile Easier and saner.

Since I'd never carry a gun, the whole issue is moot for me, but if I wanted to, I'd say a pocket gun and just wear a jacket you don't care if you shoot a hole in.
Mame

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:33 pm
@djjd62,
And just how do YOU know?

(snicker)
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 05:15 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Like you, I've got the maximum market

Love this phrase.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 06:38 pm
I'd rather just have a gun bra

but that's probably just because I walk around is sparkly underwear and go go boots all the time anyway.....
0 Replies