You want anything else with that bra?

George

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 06:51 pm
Then there's the Dolly Parton Dual Hand Grenade model.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 04:39 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Since I'd never carry a gun, the whole issue is moot for me, but if I wanted to, I'd say a pocket gun and just wear a jacket you don't care if you shoot a hole in.

Bad idea. If you shoot from inside your pocket, you don't get to aim.

And with almost all gun designs, the clothing will get in the way of the gun's mechanism and impede its functioning. There are some small revolvers from S&W that have internal hammers, and they might work inside a pocket without jamming, but you'd still have to forgo aiming the gun.

Taking the gun out of the pocket when you want to shoot is a lot better. But really, a pocket is no substitute for a good holster.
George

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 07:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
. . . Bad idea. If you shoot from inside your pocket, you don't get
to aim. . .
And this could cause you to miss the point . . . er, target.
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 12:03 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
This is exactly what got me started with the idea.
I was travelling out of state, and my friend stopped at a 7 eleven at midnight, and I was standing in line with gatorade. This ghetto chick in front of me bought a pack of smokes and kept the change in bills between her skin and bra. This got me thinking that this is quite unsanitary seeing that money is transferred between dirty hands all the time.

For the gun holster, well I'm imagining it to be where the strap connects the two cups, you know in the vicinity of the lower sternum area, below the breasts. So if the women is wearing a Tshirt, she can reach her arms into her shirt (if it's not tucked in), and access to the gun quick, and bring it down quick out of the shirt and be ready for action.

I wanna mass produce it, and make it a standard component for future bras. Well at least the pocketed version
roger

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 01:19 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Ya getcha one of these, okay?

http://www.impactguns.com/data/default/images/catalog/150/naa_51212.jpg

Now, you get a 22 caliber bore brush and have it brazed to some kind of reasonably sturdy necklace. Push the bore brush into the barrel, and you've got a very concealable and very secure carry, and it's accessable enough you don't have to undress to get your gun out.

You can never forget weight and bulk when working out a concealed carry.
Irishk

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:16 pm
@roger,
Hadda look up 'bore brush' on The Google.

Carry on.
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 04:29 pm
@roger,
The gun holster came in to mind because to some people like oralloy who incessantly keeps talking about guns, because likely the guns have become part of their culture, especially in America. So I guess such a target market should also be considered, and not avoided.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 04:31 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Snort.

Anything is possible.

Is this how you want to spend your life? (I get it isn't)
oralloy

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:28 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Atom Blitzer wrote:
The gun holster came in to mind because to some people like oralloy who incessantly keeps talking about guns, because likely the guns have become part of their culture, especially in America. So I guess such a target market should also be considered, and not avoided.

Incessantly?

I recommend dropping the bra idea and just designing a quality holster.
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Ya I think I'll have more success being a stunt producer.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:50 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
0 Replies