Introduction New Member !!

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 05:14 am
Hello friends,

I am new here. My name is Alan Noblitt, I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge from different topics. So I hope all members will invite me to share opinion and interact with me.

Thanks and regards
Alan Noblitt

Avendarito

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 05:40 am
@Alan Noblitt,
Nice to meet you Alan, How are you going? Why you like to talk about 2012 and the doomsday prophecys?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 10:14 am
@Alan Noblitt,
The phony continues.

BBB
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 10:29 am
Piss off asshole.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 10:46 am
Aw, lighten up, peoples. Some people think it's only good manners to introduce one's self when joining. Sometimes there's more to it, and so what.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:15 pm
Whoever this joker is, he does this about once a week. The texts are almost identical, he just changes the name.
roger

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:21 pm
@Setanta,
I don't know. I'm here a lot, but I this is the kind of thread I often pass over. Even if it is all one person, what's the harm. I don't see any commercial links, and it isn't someone building a good post count to get PM privilages. We no longer have a minimum.

We gain nothing, and we might be discouraging new members whose only problem is an excess of courtesy.
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:37 pm
Yes.

Stop barking at the guests.

Joe(woof)Nation
ehBeth

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 02:10 pm
@roger,
well said little purple friend - are you Barney?

roger

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 02:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Barney was a dragon or sumpin like that. Eeyore is a cheerful, optimistic, little purple donkey.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 10:27 pm
@Joe Nation,
I said somewhere, a thread I started asking about all this, that I thought it might be a class where people were being helped to learn how to talk on the internet in English. The names are likely play names, to get started.

I haven't seen anyone's gracious answer being acknowledged, but I also haven't seen these people spamming.

Maybe this is about Western Dinner.
0 Replies