How is annoying every member here ending war crimes?

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:48 pm
I'm curious how an internet crusade of incessant intrusions is stopping American crimes.

really...

maybe that annoying ill mannered little piss ant will show up and explain it for us instead of crapping all over Roberta's thread...

Reyn

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Huh? Did I miss something? Confused
Rockhead

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:56 pm
@Reyn,
you probably have it on ignore mr reyn...
roger

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:58 pm
@Rockhead,
I've got an idea. Set up every profile page to show the number of people ignoring any particular member. It could give us an idea of how much weight to assign to someone's posts.

Maybe better to give the number below each avatar?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 01:14 pm
@Rockhead,
Not a bad suggestion. If you don't see what he/she posts then you won't further derail a thread. Scrolling the troll works well too. It's the troll trollers who end up disrupting the threads. Roberta has an ignore user button. She can choose to use it or not. If an individual has no audience then he will soon take his blathering elsewhere. You aren't helping Roberta by engaging him on her thread.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 01:35 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

I'm curious how an internet crusade of incessant intrusions is stopping American crimes.

really...

maybe that annoying ill mannered little piss ant will show up and explain it for us instead of crapping all over Roberta's thread...

Please, please don't hold your breath, Rock.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 01:46 pm
@Rockhead,
It doesn't. But, it easier than getting yourself on the no-fly list by constantly pestering those in the know.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 02:10 pm
@Rockhead,
It's fairly straightforward. If the pismire in question won't stop crapping over the thread, then everyone who doesn't want to see the crap should put said pismire on "ignore." Feeding the troll doesn't do any good -- ignoring it is the best option under the circumstances.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 04:22 am
RH, Thanks for standing up for the Beautiful Animals thread. You refer to it as mine. Although I think of it as mine, the fact it that it belongs to everyone here.

My ignore list remains unchanged, gang.
Roberta

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:45 am
@Roberta,
Now plus one.
0 Replies