I Like Edwards and Kerry because .....

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:16 am
Unlike Bush, Rumsfeld or Chaney, neither of them tempt me to throw-up when they appear on my TV screen and start speaking.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 716 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Montana

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:23 am
Ditto!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:35 am
I"ll admit to knowing little to nothing about them. But if they topple the shrub I'll love the bastards.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 12:05 pm
John Webb,
I think Kerry will name other than EDWARDS
for his running mate"

My first guess, Gephardt

second, Gen Clark.

[I seriously hope they win the Presidency]
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:18 pm
The most evil and incompetent Administration in living memory is too much for many to stomach, including me. Crying or Very sad

Edwards or Kerry, at least have the ability not to force me to change stations.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:41 pm
I like Kerry because his yacht has a cool name, The USS Botox.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:26 pm
Lesser of Evils
Both voted for the blank check on Iraq, The Patriot Act, Tax Cuts for the Wealthy. Both take money from "Special Interests". They are moderate Dems with scant progressive ideas. More of the Status Quo. I doubt that a Dem Admin. will bring any sweeping changes.

The alternative is not acceptable by any means. The Neo Fascists with their shallow, low IQ puppet would ruin America in so many ways that it is too depressing to type out.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:27 pm
I like edwards and kerry because neither of them are from colorado, and I have all the crap I can deal with having Rev Dodson and his Focus on the Family (not to mention Tancredo) Bush claiming Texas is bad enough until I realized his hertitage is really Connecticut/Maine.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:35 pm
Speaking of Dodson, I feel sorry for all those old ladies and holy rollers sending money to the likes of him and Dean, they all got the same thing for their trouble, someone who made a fool of themselves on TV and false hope.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 06:45 am
It is to be hoped that one of the first actions by a Kerry or Edwards administration would be to uphold the Constitution by allowing the victims of Bush's concentration camp access to the Courts and legal rights ..... and ideally charge the present adminstration with war crimes, should the prisoners be found guilty of nothing.

It would also do much to restore America's severely damaged image in the eyes of the rest of the world.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 06:52 am
Does this include the kid who said he had a great time there in the'concentration camp'?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 07:43 am
Brand X wrote:
Does this include the kid who said he had a great time there in the'concentration camp'?

Are you referring to the one that has a future now because he was well nurished, educated and is now "more respectful than his siblings"?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 07:52 am
Yep, it was hell in that camp.
0 Replies