Weird blackish dots on/in skin unable to remove

Lillyu36

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 01:01 pm
@jespah,
Ok I am having the same exact problem if I get one out it makes like a popping noise that kind of look like a black. Went to the hospital he acted like I need to be in the mental ward like I was imagining things even though they're all over me my feet my hands and stomach my arms my face even my tongue so now what do you do what is it that's been going on for about 2 weeks now I am very scared if anybody knows besides go to the doctor which didn't work for me so far please tell me.
0 Replies

Lillyu36

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 01:06 pm
@Brians1994,
I am having the exact same problem to the T black dots under the skin if I get one out it makes a popping sound there like hooked in there and they're all over my feet hands belly legs arms face I went to the emergency room to doctor I feel like I need to be in The Nut House I don't know where to go from there he they literally acted like I was crazy I felt retarded and left
jespah

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 01:15 pm
@Lillyu36,
Don't go to the ER. Have your doctor refer you to a dermatologist.
0 Replies

dfens

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2017 01:18 pm
This is so weird. This page is the only one I've found on the entire internet that perfectly describes these things. I just noticed a tiny black speck on the back of my hand a few days ago and no amount of picking will get it out. I just had my yearly skin check in August so it'll probably be a while before I see my dermatologist again to ask about it. Hopefully someone else let's us know before then.

I know skin cancer is one of the things that jumps to mind, but the fact that people are having these things for years and they aren't changing or growing (or doing anything) is pretty good evidence that they probably aren't anything malignant. That, and the fact that they don't look like any skin cancer pics I've seen.

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the people posting from years ago will stop back to let us know if they ever found anything out.
MillieElberto

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 08:31 am
@dfens,
That's also what I think is so weird, why is this the ONLY page on the web about these things? I have it too...
0 Replies

Ristretto93

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 07:29 pm
If you haven't looked into Morgellons Disease and symptoms. This is exactly what that sounds like.
0 Replies