Fresco's Dilemma

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 05:37 am
Does the mind that minds all minds who not comprehend themselves comprehends itself ? or is it the world ?
How should Fresco solve this problem ?
Anybody up for helping him out ? Laughing

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 05:51 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Can we Worldly beings, explain Fresco to Fresco or should Fresco explain himself ?
Because if Fresco (mind) explains, all that not explains itself, how can Fresco explain itself, when by doing so he no longer explains itself ?
Man...what a dilemma, help me out here, I want help Fresco but I don't know if I should !... Wink
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 05:57 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
oooh...a pity that you don't appreciate it...how disappointing !!! Rolling Eyes

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 06:09 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
But then, if you don't comprehend the fun of it, and the fun of all similarly dissimilar things, given you irreconcilable differences from it, who knows, maybe you comprehend it after all in some sort of transcendental way...

Ain't God blissfully merciful in all its kindness ? Laughing
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 10:18 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Should the Great preacher who preaches to all preachers who are smart enough to no preach to themselves preach to itself ? cause if he does, he immediately realizes that he shouldn't, after all such self torture is not right, but again if he doesn't then he should get right back into self preaching practice, or loose is ability to **** on everybody else...hell this preacher is really self screwed, poor fellow !!! Mr. Green
vikorr

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 11:51 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, have you been hitting the happy juice ??? Drunk Shocked
Cyracuz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 05:19 am
The buffet is open. Today's selection: Word salad and booze...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 07:29 am
@Cyracuz,
Are you wearing flowers in your head while seating in the lotus position eh ? Is your third eye fully open ? you sure need another one to help you out...
Oooohhhhmmmmm ! I love when you get into your meditative existential state !!! I am having great fun here thinking of Fresco's Philosophical Dilemma's and all that new age movement shitty nonsense of the mind that you guys bought on discount altogether with Kung Fu panda n popcorn...
...now, now, don't get all excited there...relax ! Don't even bother to answer I am not at all inclined today to deal with your humanistic pseudo moral labellings on how to be polite, you don't deserve any sort of consideration...you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers I have seen in this forum who obviously doesn't have a clue 90% of the time where he is getting it all wrong...and I just don't have the patience to teach you anything at all...in fact you are already well beyond any hopes of learning anything truly meaningful or profound...your just a sad walking cliché' with legs trying to fit in in this sad world of wakos...its a right you have just don't pull my leg n I will for most part carry on ignoring you aside the occasional comment...now go have a cidra n watch mind cartoons on the tele will ya ! ta ta...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 08:15 am
@vikorr,
As I am sure you are well aware I am just playing around with Russell's antinomy juggling around with the dichotomy world vs mind thing...and yeah Baco's nectar is feeling just right for the occasion !

..here goes the Wiki link for those who aren't familiarized with the paradox that stooped logic on its wheels :

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_paradox

Quote:
Russell's paradox
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the foundations of mathematics, Russell's paradox (also known as Russell's antinomy), discovered by
Bertrand Russell in 1901, showed that the naive set theory created by Georg Cantor leads to a contradiction. The same paradox had been discovered a year before by Ernst Zermelo but he did not publish the idea, which remained known only to Hilbert, Husserl and other members of the University of Göttingen.

According to naive set theory, any definable collection is a set. Let R be the set of all sets that are not members of themselves. If R qualifies as a member of itself, it would contradict its own definition as a set containing all sets that are not members of themselves. On the other hand, if such a set is not a member of itself, it would qualify as a member of itself by the same definition. This contradiction is Russell's paradox. Symbolically:

\text{let } R = \{ x \mid x \not \in x \} \text{, then } R \in R \iff R \not \in R
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 08:42 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Aww did I make you angry? Laughing

I couldn't care less about what you think about me. As far as I'm concerned, you're a monkey with a keyboard. It's very entertaining to watch you making a complete ass of yourself all over this forum. So carry on, please. Laughing
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 09:11 am
@Cyracuz,
...the difference being that a handful of people around the forum actually knows what I am talking about when I am talking about something...for the remaining I couldn't care a jot on what they think they know about me...they are well off the minimum IQ chart to make any valid judgements upon anything...of course you get to be on the top ten dumbest of all times which is an achievement considering the number of candidates lining up for it...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 09:58 am
@Cyracuz,
He's no"monkey with a keyboard"; he's a boorish nuisance, a chronic annoyance. I hope Fresco continues to ignore him.
Cyracuz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 10:01 am
@JLNobody,
Agreed. Calling him a monkey is an insult to monkeys.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 10:01 am
@JLNobody,
Hear, hear . . . i'm gratified to see that Fresco doesn't rise to his bait.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:19 pm
@Setanta,
From where did you get the idea that I was interested in hearing what Fresco thinks about this thread ? This thread was literally supposed to be a small joke upon hippy preachers like Fresco that in more then half of their posts have something to say on the power of Consciousness...anyone who actually takes seriously this thread or believes that it has any big purpose is certainly an idiot...
Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:21 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Jesus your English sucks . . . from where did you get the idea that i give a rat's ass what you think about anything?
Cyracuz

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:25 pm
@Setanta,
He is full of himself. To him it's self evident that every thought that passes through his head is of vital importance to mankind, and anyone who does not agree with him are deviates, idiots, imbeciles and so on...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:32 pm
@Setanta,
I suppose I didn't said that you cared about what I think...I did said that if you had the idea that I was baiting Fresco to show up you are completely wrong...Fresco is OK to make a joke given is passion on the Conscience subject, it could be any of the others...its not at all important that he shows up to defend is honour...in fact that would be pretty silly.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:42 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I for one care on what you think on some subjects since well informed and sufficiently intelligent, while don't caring a jot on your emotional disorders...appreciate you for what you are and the best you have to give...of course not everyone one around does have anything to give or contribute that can be of some value...
vikorr

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 12:02 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
As a personal viewpoint, I think that everyone has their own field of interest, and that the way they like things to be sorted in their own mind sometimes that clashes with others view of how things should be in the world, or what works best, or what seems pointless.

Sometimes frustration breeds posts of varying natures.

0 Replies