Despicable Racist Baffles Equally Despicable Media

djjd62

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:17 pm
it should have been a media coup, interview a seeming racist and try to bait him into revealing his racism, pretty standard fare, but this reporter gets more than he bargained for

would love to have heard how the smarmy shits back at the studio spun this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,337 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:30 pm
@djjd62,
Is there some point to this besides the obvious fact that even some despicable racists can manage to be articulate and to somehow filter their unreasonable rhetoric through a sieve of seeming reason?
djjd62

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 07:48 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
i just love the fact that the reporter, who probably thought he'd have to trick this guy into revealing some kind of sly racism, seems to be completely baffled at the end of the interview by this guys honesty

i'm generally sickened by the medias use of hype and innuendo to manufacture stories or opinions, this guy shut them down

i don't agree with his sentiment, but i like his style
Ceili

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 08:12 pm
@djjd62,
From what I gathered from the interview, it didn't sound like this was manufactured at all. A family home was burnt out by racist pricks like this guy. I'd have been baffled by this guys baldfaced hatred too..
0 Replies