"So, in answer to your question..."

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 10:09 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Welcome back, Kotter.

To set the record straight as I remember it. Robert G said that JustBrooke had created a sock puppet. I believe he described how the new account and JB shared the same IP address.

I may have assumed that Occom Bill, dishonest fellow that he is, was involved in that affair.

So, [not Joe's 'so'] if you weren't, Bill, my apologies.

You're still a world class hypocrite. Why don't you lose that signature line, Bill? It screams, "Look at me, I'm a world class hypocrite!".

I can lend you mind if you want. Foofie wants to use it for a couple of weeks, but you could have it after that.
thack45

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 10:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I can lend you mind if you want.

a-HA! You're a mind lender now, are ya? I expect perfection from you JT. For shame http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/tut.gif
JTT

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 10:37 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
a-HA! You're a mind lender now, are ya?

I wish I was, Thack, 'cause you're desperately in need of some.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:21 pm
ah, I'm just funnin' on your little oversight JT Mr. Green
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:36 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Really? I had no clue about that!
Neither did anyone else have a clue about that, including but not limited to ehBeth, because it isn't true. Robert merely implied it possible, while he was attacking decent members (1 of whom may have responded in kind) in his defense of trolls.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:38 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I may have assumed that Occom Bill, dishonest fellow that he is, was involved in that affair.

So, [not Joe's 'so'] if you weren't, Bill, my apologies.
Uncharacteristically decent of you. Apology accepted.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 11:52 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
So now that you are back Bill, are you going to be decent enough to not trash the online reputation of my restaurant? I have my doubts about your true moral fiber in spite of all your attempts to play saint. I also doubt that you will remember what your opinion would have been had somebody done this to you back when you were a failed bar owner.

As I told Beth my business comes first, so all you need to do to convince me to leave is to prove that you are scummy enough to do it. I will then vacate to a more morally upstanding community.

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 01:53 am
@hawkeye10,
Shocked I know not what you’re talking about, but if you think you have any courtesy coming from me; you're as stupid as you are demented. I never had your concerns, because I never had to depend on strangers to not reveal my true nature… because I have nothing to hide nor be ashamed of. I for one would consider it a community service if anyone decided to warn any and every one of your potential victims of precisely who and what you are (a demented, misogynistic, rape-advocating piece of ****).., which would be easily accomplished simply by pointing them to your own writings. The truth serves as an affirmative defense to charges of libel and/or slander, dumbass, so there is nothing stopping anyone from putting the truth about you on Front Street. I find it incredible that you don’t realize how very many members and former members here despise you, and if you’re concerned about the truth of you getting out; you’d best be gone yesterday. The idea of your personality making it in a service industry is a hoot to begin with, and I am confident you’ll soon have even bigger worries than the truth of your dementia being revealed.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 02:14 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I am extremely successful as an owner just as I have been in the past as a chef and a manager, because I am not the person you imagine. The only people I have ever victimized are people like you, the closed minded sort who are allergic to the truth and/or alternate ways of dealing with the truth.

It is not a shock that your absence has not improved you, with you wisdom of old age is but a pipe-dream.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 09:32 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I've always been decent, Bill. What isn't decent, or moral, or a whole bunch of other things is folks who protect war criminals/terrorists, all the while screaming about terrorist and maybe even war criminals. You can see how that screams 'hypocrisy'.

I've already mentioned how abysmally amoral/immoral such a position is.

Don't you know JustBrooke, and I'm not referring to the biblical sense?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 09:36 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
which would be easily accomplished simply by pointing them to your own writings.

If you wouldn't mind, Bill.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 12:42 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
I find it incredible that you don’t realize how very many members and former members here despise you,

Dont think that I dont realize how much it burns you up that I am still here, still making arguments, long after you gave it your all to drive me out on the basis of deciding that I fail your morality test.

But look at the one who designed and gave the test! What a hoot your bellowing is in light of your own moral worthiness.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 05:37 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
because I have nothing to hide nor be ashamed of.

The hottest fires in hell are reserved for those who remain neutral in times of moral crisis. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (Edmund Burke)

Confused Surprised Shocked Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 08:46 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Good to see you here again, O'Bill.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 08:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
"so all you need to do to convince me to leave is to prove that you are scummy enough to do it. I will then vacate to a more morally upstanding community..."

I'm scummy enough to do it, so please leave already...

and you can kiss my morally fibrous ass as you go.
JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 09:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
and you can kiss my morally fibrous ass as you go.

Or alternatively, my rock head.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:45 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Good to see you here again, O'Bill.
Good to see you too, Joe.
farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:52 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
welcome back junior
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 10:43 am
omigod....all this time I thought Hawkeye10 was Occombill.

Joe(and vice versa)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 11:15 am
I'm going to take the daring step of discussing the subject of the thread. Since Joe started this thread, i have paid more attention. I hear this locution all the time. It seems to be a locution of people under 40.