Anybody know the cartoon character Jackie Chan?

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 01:14 pm
A childhood friend became an actor, and he sent us a couple of pictures of Jackie Chan, the cartoon character. He's the voice of Jackie Chan, but we have never seen nor heard about this cartoon. Anybody out there have any info on the t.v. show? c.i.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,549 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Equus

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 03:01 pm
It was called, I think, the Chan Clan, or the Chan Gang. Maybe I'm confused with Charlie Chan, but I don't think so. I've seen it once on Boomerang cable channel. As I recall, it had a bunch of Scooby-Doo type teen detectives who occasionally turn to Jackie Chan for help.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 03:47 pm
I'm going to move this topic to TV.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:15 pm
Okay, Jespah, but I'm not sure it's a t.v. series cartoon character. c.i.
0 Replies

Eralia

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 02:12 am
I know!
Jackie chan adventours. Its a t.v show on cartoon network, where jackie chan, then main charecter, searches for the tailismans, magical stones. Trying to get them before the evil guys do. Its really good.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 11:08 am
Eralia, WELCOME to A2K. Thanks for your respoonse. I don't watch too much t.v., so I was unfamiliar with the character my friend voiced. Actually, he's a twin, and I saw his brother who flew in from New York to be at our high school 50th reunion last month in Sacramento. Sab Shimono couldn't attend our reunion, because he was in a play in Los Angeles.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 12:21 pm
http://www.toonarific.com/j/jackiechan.html

Characters & Voices
Jackie - Jackie Chan
Shendu - James Sie
Jade - Stacie Chan
Uncle - Sab Shimono
Valmont - Julian Sands
Capt. Black - Clancy Brown
Tohru - Noah Nelson 2000

http://www.toonarific.com/j/jackiechanlogo.jpg

Quote:
Jackie Chan, the most popular action star in the world, stars in his own cartoon! Jackie is highly involved in Jackie Chan Adventures. In addition to an executive producer credit, Jackie himself appears in short segments (placed at the end of each episode) in which he answers questions sent in by the kids who watch the show. He's answered questions about everything, from his stunts to his parents to his favorite junk food (ice cream!). He is that closely involved, and still he manages to continue making action movies throughout all of this! What a guy!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 01:53 pm
Please go to this link to see the photo we have hanging in our hallway on "Jackie Chan" and my friend Sab Shimono. http://groups.msn.com/littlekb/miscellaneousphotosbyci
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 04:15 pm
hmmmmmm - that link invites me to add a photo to photos by c.i.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 05:22 pm
ehBeth, Whew! That was close. People would have had access to my computer. It's working correctly now. Take a look. Wink Thanks. c.i.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 05:33 pm
hey!
he's cute :wink:
0 Replies