Choose and buy Wall lamp follow my advices

Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:21 am
Wall Lightings are not used as a primary light source in a room. They are generally installed on a wall, used as auxiliary lighting and decorative purposes, and installed in the bed, Foyer, corridors and other places on the walls or pillars.
Focus on quality of shade
At the time of purchasing Wall lamp, first look at the quality of lamp itself. Lamp Shades usually are made from glass, and support is generally made of metal. Shade mainly to see the light transmittance is appropriate. Surface pattern and color are echoed with the overall style of the room. Corrosion resistance of the metal is good, beautiful full color and luster is to check the quality of important indicators.
The brightness of Lighting Wall
In general light should be soft less than 60 watts. Also it needs to be installed according to choose different types of wall lamps, such as: small rooms, with single Wall lamp. Room is big with dual-head Wall lamp. Then you can choose thick wall lamp. If not, choose thinner. Note Light Bulbs shield Wall lamp is the best choice, so as to prevent ignite wallpaper, triggering dangerous.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,698 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

MarcMichaels

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:10 am
@space007,
Thank you for posting! Its a great help especially for those who are searching for wall lighting.Your article shows the advantages and disadvantages which caught my attention and its really informative.
0 Replies