Consider With A Good Measure Of Rationale

sKiTzo

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 08:25 pm
I'm sure everyone is aware of the FEMA camps that they have been preparing all across the nation and spending alot of money and considerable effort to see that the entire affair remains shrouded in mystery. Does anybody ever ask themselves why camps such as these should be a secret? After all it's OUR government spending OUR money to build secret camps in preparation for what? I'm so sick of OUR tax dollars being spent on things they want to keep a secret from their own people. Why do we still fund NASA, for example? We should have cut them off decades ago those sneaky fucks. I am a lunatic conspiracy theorist, by the way, who has just had a revelation that all surrounding world and domestic news lends credence to. Please tell me I'm nuts when I say that the US government plans to cause disasters worldwide, deliberately buckle our economy, and will increasingly become more open about violating our rights and become more oderous to a growing number of Americans daily in order to ultimately "induce" the people into revolting in an attempt to overthrow the fascist regime. That's when all hell will break loose and they will finally put those FEMA camps to use. Go ahead and try to give me one piece of knowledge that points in the opposite direction of what I've just said starting with why you think a government should exercise such a profound level of secrecy against its own citizenry?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 754 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 08:29 pm
@sKiTzo,
sKiTzo wrote:
I am a lunatic conspiracy theorist, by the way, who has just had a revelation that all surrounding world and domestic news lends credence to.

Gee, we never would have guessed
Quote:
Please tell me I'm nuts

OK. You're nuts.
Setanta

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 08:32 pm
If it's a secret, how do you know about it? Some secret . . .
sKiTzo

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:01 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig, I appreciate your comments but I have to point out that you continually fail to contribute anything of value in these discussions. Little taunts here and there are meaningless if not accompanied by a good refute or piece of info regarding the subject matter at hand. The only thing you are proving is how brainwashed and gullible you are. You probably still think 911 was "Bin Laden" and "Al-Qaeda". I've spent years researching to find out why things are the way they are and it seems all you do is listen to "Fox News" and act like you are so well informed. The terrorists are not whom you've been led to believe they are. ANYBODY with a shred of common sense who puts in the time to do the research to find out what's really going on, AND who will not lock themselves into a state of denial when the evidence takes them where they didn't want to go, will see that we are in some serious **** here. So please, Lustig, take your thumb out of your ass and say something intelligent.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:08 am
@sKiTzo,
OK. Here's the most intelligent thing I can think of to say to you: Seek some professional help. Go see a psychiatrist. You seem to be suffering from a galloping case of paranoia, self-delusion and persecution complex. IF, that is, you actually believe the horse manure that you post. I find it hard to believe that anyone as articulate as you seem to be can actually believe the nonsense you spout. You thinkI'm overly critical? Wait until the other posters on this thread decide they should try and help you. You'll get an earful. You're virtually the only one on this site who actually takes this garbage seriously. Well, maybe you and gungasnake. The two of you should get together and compare notes. Seen any little men from Mars lately?

Sheeesh.
sKiTzo

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:13 am
@Setanta,
Setanta, at least your reply has literary value. You ask: If it's a secret, how do we know? That's a legitimate question that I can answer in one big run-on sentence: Whistleblowers, ex-employees, and most importantly, investigative reporters who are simply concerned people that conduct risky investigations because things don't add up -- they are not as gullible as the controllers would like them to be so they take it upon themselves to investigate things. They are also willing to miss football on Sundays. This is how we come to know things that they don't want us to know.
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:14 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Do the research Lustig.
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 01:54 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
You're virtually the only one on this site who actually takes this garbage seriously.

If this is true then I have but 2 choices:
A. Find another site where there are people who face reality
or
B. Try to help people on this site to realize wtf is really going on

I'll choose A for you can lead a horse to water, etc...
I'll leave u with the famous quote by none other than Ben Franklin:
"Those who are willing to give up their freedoms in the name of 'security', deserve neither freedom nor security"
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 02:15 am
You certainly can't fault this tripe for a lack off entertainment value . . .
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 02:54 am
@sKiTzo,
sKiTzo wrote:

Quote:
You're virtually the only one on this site who actually takes this garbage seriously.

If this is true then I have but 2 choices:
A. Find another site where there are people who face reality
or
B. Try to help people on this site to realize wtf is really going on

I'll choose A for you can lead a horse to water, etc...
I'll leave u with the famous quote by none other than Ben Franklin:
"Those who are willing to give up their freedoms in the name of 'security', deserve neither freedom nor security"

That's probably a very wise choice. It's highly unlikely that you'll be missed here and -- who knows? -- you might actually find a site that has other nut-cases posting on it and you can all compare wilder and wilder conspiracy theories.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 06:36 am
And just when I find a thread that provides a few laughs, the OP moves on. Dang. Back to the humor forum I go.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 07:56 am
@CoastalRat,
It's for people like you that the camps are being built, Boss . . .
0 Replies