Oristar: If you have a moment or two, please.

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 12:54 pm
We are trying to translate this profile for my workplace. So far, the results have not been good. Can you help, especially with the last part.

Thank you,
Joe(It will be a big help.)Nation

English users will be able to see what Google thinks....

~~~
~~

顿力集团有限公司简介
PROFILE OF DUNLI GROUP CO., LTD.
顿力集团位于杭州市余杭区仁和街道,前临杭宁高速仁和出口处,左倚沪杭高速,右靠104国道,北枕京杭大运河,交通十分便利。顿力初创于1996年,2007年组建顿力集团,现已发展成为以资本为纽带,以金属制品、通用设备和医疗器械制造为基础,融产品研发、制造和销售为一体的“实体型、实业型、实力型”的企业集团,并于1999年和2001年分别通过了ISO9001质量管理体系认证和ISO14001环境管理体系认证。经过15年的开拓奋进,如今已发展成为年销量达10亿元的规模企业,集团占地总面积达30余万平方米,总资产达4亿多元,现有员工1600余人。
•••
集团现拥有8家控股子公司,主要生产五金家居、商场道具、工业网罩,节能环保型外转子风机、电机,中高档医用护理床和不锈钢微丝等系列产品,产品主要销往包括众多世界500强企业在内的国内外大中型厂商。同时于2010年成立了顿力集团(美国)有限公司,作为在美国的窗口,旨在开发和扩大美国、加拿大、墨西哥及中南美洲业务。
•••
顿力集团从创立之初,就不断挑战自我、超越自我,先后成为国家出口基地企业,浙江省高新技术企业,连续被评为浙江省文明单位、浙江省绿色企业、浙江省AAA级守合同重信用单位,顿力商标被认定为中国驰名商标。顿力以“打造百年顿力”为愿景与使命,坚持“和谐创业、求是创新、合力创优”的宗旨,做专、做精、做强、做大,为把顿力打造成为现代化、国际化的卓越企业而不断努力。
•••
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,138 • Replies: 7
No top replies

JPB

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 12:58 pm
@Joe Nation,
Probably a function of my browser, but I see nothing but funky boxes and a few numbers.
Joe Nation

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:00 pm
@JPB,
You probably need to have the Chinese fonts downloaded.

Joe(my home computer did something funny until I did that)Nation
contrex

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:06 pm
Google Translate:

About Dunli Group Limited
PROFILE OF DUNLI the GROUP CO., LTD.
Dayton Power Group is located in Yuhang District, Hangzhou Renhe street fronting the Hangzhou-Nanjing high-speed Renhe the exit, left-leaning Shanghai-Hangzhou high-speed, the right rely on State Road 104, north of Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, the transportation is very convenient. Dayton power start-up in 1996, was established in 2007 Dayton Power Group, has now developed into the capital as the link, the basis of fabricated metal products, general equipment and medical equipment manufacturing, financial product development, manufacturing and sales as one entity type, Industrial type, strength "enterprise groups, and passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification in 1999 and 2001, respectively. After 15 years of forging ahead, and now has developed into an annual sales volume of $ 10 billion scale enterprises, the Group's total land area of ​​more than 30 million square meters, total assets of more than 400 million yuan, more than 1,600 employees.
• • •
The group now has eight holding subsidiaries, mainly produces hardware home, shopping malls props, industrial nets, energy saving and environmental protection external rotor fan motors, high-grade medical care bed and stainless steel wire products, products are mainly exported to include many of the world 500 companies at home and abroad, including large and medium-sized manufacturers. At the same time, the Dayton Power Group (USA) Co., Ltd. was established in 2010 as a window in the United States to develop and expand the business of the United States, Canada, Mexico and Central and South America.
• • •
Dayton Power Group from its inception, continue to challenge the self beyond the self, has become a national export base enterprises, high-tech enterprises in Zhejiang Province, was named for Zhejiang Civilized Unit, green enterprises in Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang AAA grade Shou contract re-credit units, the Dayton force trademark is recognized as China Famous Brand. The Dayton force a century to build the Dayton force "for the vision and mission, adhere to the" harmonious enterprise, seeking innovation, and work together to excellence, "the purpose, so special, so refined, stronger, bigger, in order to build the Dayton force into a modern international business excellence and continuous efforts.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:22 pm
bookmark
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:24 pm
It's mess, isn't it?

It's three o'clock in the morning right now in China, maybe Oristar will see this tonight.

Joe(That's the problem with literal translations. )Nation
contrex

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:35 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
It's mess, isn't it?

It seems to me that there is quite a lot of information there; the stuff about the location, highway junctions, etc is a bit impenetrable, but the key points about history, size, ISO certifications, sales figures, product range, etc, are clear enough and surely should mean something to somebody working in import/export. IMHO, bottom line, don't base business decisions on freebies. I'd pay a translator and/or someone experienced in importing from China.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:53 pm
@Joe Nation,
I use only Real American fonts and the characters are clear. Incomprehensible, but clear.
0 Replies