Dubya the Dunce- grand strategist LOL

pistoff

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:26 pm
W is shallow, opportunistic, spoiled rich creep and not a grand anything except a failure.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 566 • Replies: 4
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:47 pm
I concur. I don't know about failure though. I think he's succeeded fantastically given his limited intelligence.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 09:25 pm
Succeeded?
His family connections put him in power. He makes speeches others give him. He answers spoon fed questions. He is a puppet of the Neo Fascists. What has this sorry excuse for a President succeeded at that benefits the majority of the American people?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 09:31 pm
I guess it all depends on your definition of success. Why does it matter how he got his power? The fact is, he is the president of the most powerful country in the world. Other than that, yes, I agree with everything you said.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 01:40 am
How he got his power?
It doesn't matter that his family is basicaly another crime family but has escaped the scrutiny of crime families such as those of the La cosa Nostra until real recently?

Yeah, I feel that it matters how this shallow, opportunistic, callous creep got to be the President.
0 Replies