Can supplements help me to lose weight?

Sun 6 May, 2012 06:23 am
I’d like to lose weight and gain some muscle. Can supplements help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 23 • Views: 2,686 • Replies: 15
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 6 May, 2012 06:48 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Nope.
0 Replies

Monro

Mon 22 Oct, 2012 11:53 pm
@aquinolourdes46,
Well supplements are not good for health.Although some of them burn fats of body but they also disturb health.I think proper workout and balance diet is best way to lose weight.
0 Replies

annielizstan

Mon 21 Jan, 2013 10:07 pm
@aquinolourdes46,
I think, Supplements helps regulate sugar levels and eating protein helps to feel fuller longer.Eat less and move more!Diet is the most helpful for weight loss. The best way to loose weight is balance diet and regular exercise. If your lipid intake is too great. I hope this helps.

0 Replies

Serioussupplements

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 01:14 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Hello Friends,

Unfortunately there are no tricks. There are some medications that attempt to increase your metabolism (stimulants) or change your aborption of calories -- typically blocking fat absorption. While the mechanics of these make sense many times they are not associated with long term significant fat loss. The best way to handle it is increasing your activity and decreasing your caloric intake. I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Michal Zalewski
0 Replies

catherin

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 03:06 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Hi
In my opinion most of the supplements are not good for health.It may cause some side affects also.I think you have to control your diet. You have to do regular exercise and yoga .Please avoid fast food.
Thanks.
annielizstan

Wed 30 Jan, 2013 10:16 pm
@catherin,
Hi,
Suppliments may help to loose weight.
Protein and Drinking green tea can help.
you try to eat lots of fruits and veggies.
It will help you.
0 Replies

Proteinsforhealth

Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:34 am
Fish oil supplements are fat burning by nature and contain very low amounts of
calories.
Fish oil- Fish oil is a nutrient supplement/ vitamin that contains a numerous amount of antioxidants. Your body does not produce fish oil, therefore it is an important supplement to incorporate into the powder.

Vitamin B 2- Vitamin B 2 is extremely important to maintain energy, and a adequate amount of it.
0 Replies

djesse551

Fri 8 Feb, 2013 02:44 am
@aquinolourdes46,
It depends, if you only take supplements and do nothing, you will not lose weight and will not improve your muscles, but if you have a good diet and at the same time you do exercise and workout, for sure you can achieve your goal. I would rather say, supplements are not that necessary but somehow it can help.
0 Replies

Michaelswan

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:47 am
Yes there are some natural supplements are helpful in weight loss.
Green tea is also helpful for reducing weight.
0 Replies

thedentalimplant

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 04:39 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Yes. But you need to consult a physician for that. Omega 3 fatty acid food supplements can work well.
0 Replies

kiraa

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 05:29 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Believe on diet and working outs, follow some diet tips and spend fair amount of time in working outs. Stick this diet and working outs for 2months; if you didn’t get any weight loss then you may go for any natural supplements. I hope you can good results from diet and working outs.
Through supplements, you can get weight loss but you may get side effects in your nearer future.
0 Replies

AlexanderWindham

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:14 pm
Yes definitely, There are many weight loss products available in the market. You can choose the best weight loss product for you. But you also need to do some work outs too. If you will take these supplements with daily exercise, you will surely get the best result.
0 Replies

AnnYoung

Sun 9 Nov, 2014 09:54 pm
@aquinolourdes46,
Yes, there are natural supplements that can help you lose weight in a healthy way. It increases energy, while helping you lose weight at the same time. Of course, it's always wise to combine it with a sufficient amount of exercise and healthy diet.
0 Replies

Allan Donald

Fri 14 Apr, 2017 04:48 am
@aquinolourdes46,
Indeed yes, you can get a high-quality fat burner.
0 Replies

antarpuneetsingh

Sat 15 Apr, 2017 12:02 am
Yes it can and also help to built muscles, most supplements provide protein and consuming it in excess would be harmful for your health. So, it would be great to you took 30-40% protein from supplement and rest of it from natural resources such as eggs, lean meat etc. hope it would be helpful for you
0 Replies