jcboy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 05:56 pm
@chai2,
This reminds me of a guy in town, he’s probably in his late thirties and lives alone. He’s never been seen with either a man or woman but some of my friends think he’s Gay. I don’t believe so, if he were a true gay man he’d trim some of that hair growing out his ears!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 06:02 pm
Drew dad said:
Quote:
I get freaky cork-screw shaped ones.

The white cork-screw shaped ones are totally awesome, though.

You should start a scrapbook.

Joe(~~~~~~)Nation
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 10:05 pm
@thack45,
What seems to be happening here is, the older we get, the more hair we lose on top, and the more sprouts everywhere else.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 10:08 pm
I have two nostril scissors; one is by my computer room, and the other is in the bedroom. The first one is in my computer room, because that's where I also keep my travel supplies that's ready to be packed for the five or six trips I take very year. They work really well, and they're safe because they have blunted ends rather than the sharp ends you find on scissors. I use them regularly.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 10:12 pm
@Rockhead,
that could work..

but you'd have to wait for the denouement.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 05:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I have two nostril scissors; one is by my computer room, and the other is in the bedroom. The first one is in my computer room, because that's where I also keep my travel supplies that's ready to be packed for the five or six trips I take very year. They work really well, and they're safe because they have blunted ends rather than the sharp ends you find on scissors. I use them regularly.

So, are you saying you're trimming your hairs as we speak?
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 05:28 am
@roger,
Ah. So essentially the hair that's resided on the head for 30 or 40 years decides to move out. And the nose, ears, shoulders and such make for perfect retirement destinations.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 07:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
with people i didn't like

So... everybody, then?

Twisted Evil
Wally Tea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 08:24 am
I can't believe this thread is still alive! This is one of your worst ever, Chai.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 11:16 am
@DrewDad,
Certainly you, if i were that unfortunate.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 11:53 am
@Wally Tea,
Wally:
There are mornings when I am late for work and I look in the mirror to see if I need a shave, some mornings I do and some mornings, I don't. BUT no matter how late I am, if I see one of those huge blackish tendrils protruding southward from my proboscis, I stop~~get out the scissors and carefully, carefully, gently, gently prune.
Then I blame my tardiness on the MTA trains.

Joe(what is that? A piece of welding cable??)Nation
Wally Tea

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 12:01 pm
@Joe Nation,
Okay. So it helps to talk about it. I am happy that Chai has started another successful support group.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 12:22 pm
@chai2,
Funny you should mention this. One should take a serious look at oneself outside in the bright sunlight in ones rear view mirror. Then pluck and trim accordingly. Amazing what one can see in the right light.

And scary.

Of course it's not sexy at all...why would a woman own up to it?

And I don't mention the above because I have seen a nose hair peeking from a dainty nostril while looking in my rear view mirror. Nor that two fuzzy caterpillars have taken residence over each eye. Not ever.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 12:24 pm
@mismi,
no wonder women are such bad drivers...

I hope you at least pulled over into the slow lane.
mismi

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 12:51 pm
@Rockhead,

Mr. Green
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 03:07 pm
True story.
Years ago.
Got in new girlfriend's car to drive us somewhere.
My first time driving her car.
She got in the passenger seat.
I buckled up.
I reached up and adjusted the mirror.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Um. Fixing the mirror so I can see out the back. (?)"
"Really? I just use that thing to fix my lipstick."
~
And she was telling the truth.
When she drove NONE of the mirrors were used, it was a thrill watching her turn around in the driver's seat to see if there was anybody on her right OR left.

Most of the time, she didn't do even that, she just put her signal flicker on, waited a second or two and just pulled over into whatever lane she wanted.

But, hey, it was West Texas, wide open spaces and in the months we were together, nobody ever hit her.

Joe(she had no nose hairs and perfect,perfect lipstick)Nation

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 03:18 pm
@Joe Nation,
We know, Joe(knowshisdetail)Nation, it was her perfectly applied lipstick that got to you! LOL
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 03:42 pm
@Joe Nation,
Classic description you wrote, there.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 03:51 pm
So far so good on nose orifice breaching hairs, but I have had one single chin hair follicle for about twenty years, or maybe more. The hair is light and thin, near invisible except in just the right light, to me, and probably starkly there to everyone else. I think gawd, no, when I finally do see it. Nowadays it fits in with all the fetching wrinkles.

Not that I don't like wrinkles. Means I lost a bunch of weight over time, plus the age business. Character, eh? Sort of amazing to watch your own face change. (I'm still 39 at heart) Given my funny eye really does look funny now, I present quite a picture, but I think I've a certain flare for the un-ordinary.
Just add another bracelet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 03:59 pm
@DrewDad,
Now that looks scary.
0 Replies