Jesus the Son of God

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2012 07:00 pm
Hello,
What do you all think of the Bible? It is the Word of God and has important information and history about life. Here's one for those without a bible
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed The New Testament starts at Matthew and ends at Revelation.

The New Testament shares the life of Jesus and how God sent him to be a sacrifice for the sins of the world. Jesus is the Son of God and he died so people who accept his sacrifice are saved from sin and they can live in heaven. He was resurrected and is lord in heaven now.

To accept it you can pray to him and tell him 1. you're a sinner 2. you accept his sacrifice of his life on the cross for your sins so you can live free of sin 3. you are saved from sin and alive in Christ!

To be active in your faith, you can pray to God the Father, Jesus, and read the Word. You should also attend church and get baptized.

The trinity of God from the Bible is- Father, Son (Jesus Christ), Holy Ghost.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies"

Revelation 1:5 "and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,"

Accepting Christ gives everlasting life!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,951 • Replies: 10
No top replies

tenderfoot

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2012 07:22 pm
@maryf828,
I think you'll find you are preaching to yourself.
fresco

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 02:02 am
@tenderfoot,
Hail Maryf828 !

Tell me...is the number of celestial brownie points awarded proportional to the number of forums you preach on ? Wink
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 02:26 am
@maryf828,
WELCOME to the forum, Mary,
but some of the liberals here are rather militantly atheistic, so brace yourself.

U might be interested in reading the accounts
of people who have returned from death, in hospitals. www.IANDS.org

I have found their information to be very interesting.
A lot of them tell of meeting Jesus.

David
farmerman

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 04:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
We are all having pre-death experiences right now. Whats the big del?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 04:34 am
@farmerman,
Its fun.
Enjoy it. Enjoy everything

David
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 04:42 am
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 05:16 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Isn't that what Joseph used to say?. "Brace yourself Mary!"
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:11 pm
@farmerman,
FM.. Why is it that they go to their Holy Alice in wonderland type book, the dribble bibble ... To quote what some dead Human thinks someone said, who is a thingamajig that no body has ever seen or heard. Then spend their lives worshiping it... Talk about a funeral death chant, what hell or heaven are they talking about.
0 Replies

mymightyrock

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 08:25 pm
I can't argue with any of that.
0 Replies

1Prince

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 02:11 pm
Didn't the Lord say "Israel is my son, my first born, let my son go so He can serve me". Jesus was merely saying He was the servant of God, Israel. He came to show us how to be children of God. Israel is the servant of God, the chosen. The chosen serve the Lord and walk in His light.

Quote:
The Lord says; Let the man who has my words speak my words and speak the truth. Speak the truth to one another, judge righteously, and let honesty and peace be at your gates. I will strengthen and purify the lips of the people so they will all call upon the name of the Lord to serve Him with one accord.

One heart and one way is what I will give them so they will revere me always for their own good and the good of their children after them.

And this is the covenant I will make with them. My spirit which is upon you and my words which I have put into your mouth will never leave your mouth, nor the mouths of your children, nor the mouths of your children's children, from now on and forever."

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me will ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.
I am the resurrection and the life, anyone who believes in me even though he died he will come to life and anyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Jesus and I are One in the LORD.
0 Replies