Anyone see My Strange Addiction?

Linkat

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:10 am
I haven't - but I was reading online my local paper and there was an article about it.

Here is a couple that is beyond anything I could imagine:

Wearing a fur suit
Eating couch stuffing
A silicon wife
Eating glass

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 3
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:36 am
@Linkat,
I saw a chip of one the other day about a woman who liked to smell gasoline. She carried a little bottle of it with her so she could take it out and sniff it.

They (whoever they are) convinced her to see her doctor. The doctor described all the harm she was doing to her body and then ran a bunch of tests that showed her body was working perfectly fine so I'm thinking their intervention backfired. I didn't get to see the end of the show though so maybe she kicked the habit.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 12:19 pm
I saw a trailer a while ago and decided then not to watch it. Someone was eating soap, someone else was eating something else weird - there's enough sickos out there (hoarders, Roger Rat, NickFun, for e.g.) that I don't need to see more. Yuck.

heh heh, sorry Roger and Nick!
Linkat

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 12:40 pm
@Mame,
There was a thumb sucking woman on there - I think maybe I will need to show that one to my daughter - she is nine and tough to break the habit.

Some you can see even if they are a bit gross - but so are so odd - I cannot even imagine.

I believe it is on TLC which I am not sure if we even get.
0 Replies