CONNECTION PROBLEMS?

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 01:04 pm
Have others had connection problems today? Trouble loggin on, trouble staying connected. Just wondering. (I've been trying to post this for a couple of hours now.)

sozobe

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 01:05 pm
@Setanta,
It was down for a while, seems fine now.

There was a thing on Facebook saying that there was a problem with the host.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 01:07 pm
@Setanta,
Yes! Big time. When I logged in around 10:00 a.m. MST, it was slower than when I was on dial up, and with the same error message. Something like "cannot connect to website" when I tried to open a post. It wasn't just a2k, though. Same problems with mail and weather site.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 01:09 pm
'K . . . i had some problems with FB, too . . . but that's always a chancy place. Roger, i was goin' crazy with it for a while.

Thanks, Guys.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 01:38 pm
@Setanta,
I couldn't get in for a couple of hours.

It was similar to the problems Penny O'hamster had on the weekend. She posted on the A2K page at FB about it when she couldn't get in here.
Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 02:00 pm
@ehBeth,
The connection problem I had was ONLY with connecting to A2K. It was pretty slow to respond (10 sec or longer delay to respond) last night also. Today for about 3-4 hr (10am-2pm ET) it was not connecting at all; however, I saw no comments when I searched on FB, though..just some comments about a connection issue months ago,
ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 02:38 pm
@Ragman,
Penny's comment had been deleted when I wanted to look at it today after a response suggesting that Penny submit what she'd posted to "contact us". Well, that would have been difficult when the site was not accessible.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 02:57 pm
@ehBeth,
http://able2know.org/topic/178259-65#post-4917900

(Sturgis and I muttering about the exception on the weekend)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 04:20 pm
@Setanta,
For the last 3 or 4 days my A2K experience has had a great deal of lag, error messages, disconnects and double posts.

Whatever it was, it seems to have cleared up as of this afternoon. It appears to be back to normal operation.
Foofie

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 05:42 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Have others had connection problems today? Trouble loggin on, trouble staying connected. Just wondering. (I've been trying to post this for a couple of hours now.)

Yes. During the morning and afternoon. I thought it was because so much of nyc goes online during working hours?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 05:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
Yes. It's been very slow & noticed the double (a few times, more) posts, too.
I hope the glitches are fixed now.
No problem logging in today, though .... that must have happened overnight (Oz time).
ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 07:24 pm
@msolga,
I had trouble yesterday - and no trouble today. Glad it seems resolved.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 09:15 am
@ossobuco,
My doggies Dolly and Madison got so frustrated about the A2K problems the last few day that they started singing at the dog park yesterday. Their howling got so loud that all of the other dogs started howling with them.

The dogs fixed the A2K problem. Ain't them dogs smart?

BBB Idea Idea Idea
0 Replies