Can drugs and violence make someone give into having sex?

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:10 pm
I am a 25 year old lesbian I got into a fight with my wife had a botle of wine & 2 xannax's,went for a walk ran into her "friends" and my drug crazed completly insane cousin who has been threatening to rape me for over a year.. they pressured me into drinking a beer by saying if I did they'd walk me home. few sip's in I start falling asleep in my chair I hear "Are you fucked up yet?" I say "No its only one beer." I was then told it had ghb in it.I had No reculection of the night until a week later one of my assailants came into my work saying my social security number..Slowly but surely I have a full night of horrific memories! I was told to say I liked it more than my wife,sayI was straight.I was told if I did not me my wife and my family in a dif city would be killed. they would flick their wrist and back hand my face telling me to be a good little girl.. I veguly remember sticking my tongue out and moaning like a zombie, I remember a red medicine bottle being poored inside my vagina. WHich is hy I believe I did not feel any tearing or anything after...In my memories I can remember being given the ghb, meth, and they gave me a "bowl of marjuanna" no one else was allowed too smoke. Now I have read that Ghb is a hepnotic and also that it would not change a persons core morals but boy oh boy did it change mine. Now I believe one of them took me home and proceeded to rape me in my home, I also recall one guy coming in & raping my cat...I remember screaming his name and pounding on the dor as his friend pulled me away saying "Hes going to make me hurt you,I don't want to hurt you please stop" Now I have made a police report I have Not told Anyone the Whole story because no one believes me,I remember the house I was at and have not gone to my detective because he does not believe me he contacted 2 wittnesses who of course deny ever seeing me. Is their any way the drug's could be found in me or my cat or possibly anal tearing that could be found.? I don't know who to turn to or who to trust. I just need too know what their is that I can do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,804 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:23 pm
@BeaumontLipstick,
Call the cops.

It's too late for a rape kit but they may be able to find other evidence.
tiamoe

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:27 pm
@jespah,
You poor doll!CALL THE POLICE
0 Replies