Who Do Real And True Love? Girls Or Boys?

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:00 pm
Who Do Real And True Love? Girls Or Boys?

Desert Gyrfalcon

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:00 pm
Women are capable to love truly, we "men" are not built that way, being rugged and incapable of giving unconditional love is of our very distinctive features.

I believe that's why love _in a parent to child relationship for example_ comes from a mother mainly, not the father whose main concern in such relation is to set principles and codes of honor for his son.

We are controlled by our desires and logical thinking, since women are sensitive, compassionate, and can love in a "blind" way. It's a basic instinct in them.

Hope that helped, after all it is a personal point of view.

Thank you.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:40 pm
Desert Gyrfalcon wrote:
And by GOD if I know where you are and it happens that you are in my reach, I will slit your throat like a sheep and treat you as an offering to God, you filthy scum.
Desert Gyrfalcon

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:18 pm
@wmwcjr,
LOL @ your childish brain
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:07 pm
@Desert Gyrfalcon,
All I did was quote your own words, and you're upset with me? So, I shouldn't have a problem with your wanting to slit someone's throat, someone you haven't even met? Please, stop living in the 7th century.

You're on a par with David Duke. Well, actually, you probably pose more of a threat than he does.

I wouldn't give you the time of day. Obviously, your moral compass is shot. You're no better than the worst of the Communists. Go away. You're not wanted here.

And please don't bother responding to me. I've put you on "Ignore." Reading any of your comments from now on would be a complete waste of time, as you have absolutely nothing that is positive to contribute in this forum or anywhere else.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:34 pm
@wmwcjr,
Ordinarily I would be considerate of your religious sensitivities, but not when you talk about cutting a man's throat. That's when you lose my sympathy.
0 Replies