What Have You Done that is Special?? Or what is a Hidden talent you have? (All Welcome!!)

Tapout89

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 10:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
We weren't really best of friends or anything but when we just wrestled together it was pretty even but he never really challenged me in any sort of mixed fighting though. I had friend once though that was part of the Yakuza or something though. I found out because he took his shirt off one time and had like a "t-shirt" of tattoos under it and I asked him about it. He didn't talk much but I think that he might have been an assassin or something. He said that he use to be like a cat burglar or something but broke into the wrong house and ended up using his cat burglar type skills for them. He had the fastest kicks I've ever seen though, his legs moved faster than most peoples arms! If you start at about 2:20 in this video, he was like that guy only faster!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:07 am
@Tapout89,
LOL, I remember this movie....I don't know what it is called, but I remember watching it! Good scene....Damn that is fast, he must have been one guy no one really wanted to **** with? huh? I got asked to join a fight club once....I can't get myself to the point of just bashing some dudes face in, and seeing him laying there bleeding....Nor, would I want to get ******* killed if I was caught off guard, or not skilled enough, in the fight....

I never really was a fighter, Even though I have size....

Anyways, I have had some strange dreams Where I have sparred against Lao-Tzu, Lama Dorje, a sumo wrestler looking guy called Juno....And the leader of what seems to be Shintoism, and he told me to call him New Window, Because when he explained his name, I could not pronounce the name Izanagi....

Anyways in a few of my dreams I have done the "dim mak", or "death touch" to people....And have the 6th sense, of being able to fight without sight, etc....

But I am not sure what it all means, As I am not able to do this stuff in real life....
aidan

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:20 am
I'm a good knitter (Alfie, aged 8 told me after watching me knit for a few minutes).
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:22 am
@aidan,
WinkWinkWinkWink

I completely suck at knitting or anything like that....The only type of skills I have with a needle, is opening a hole for my foot bags, and restitching them!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Cool 2 Cents
Tapout89

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't beat people up like that, I wouldn't even really call myself a "fighter". Don't get me wrong though, I do a lot of friendly sparring because that's part of my day job but I don't consider that to be actually fighting since it's with safety gear and we don't aim to really hurt each other. The movie is Jackie Chans Who am I by the way. As far as my friend we use to spar a lot and he would just about always kick the crap out of me haha. He was a pretty cool guy though and showed me a lot of cool moves that he learned over the years.
aidan

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 11:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Have you ever really tried? It's not hard at all. You really don't have to have any particular skills except being able to count and keep your hands relaxed so the tension remains constant and even.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 01:16 pm
@Tapout89,
So Sorry bud! I did seem to stereotype you as a Fighter of some sort by your name! My fault!

I figured you were into MMA, or UFC or something, and not just a friendly sparring or anything, but almost like the ones on TV, or a fight club....I do not know why my mind jumped there, So sorry again Bud!

I am gonna add you as a friend!

You can add me if you would like also!

It looks like you may be new here? It always helps to have friends! If you do not know how to add me, Click my name, and then click follow user....

If you don't, no disrespect taken! And I understand why some do not! Wink

All that stuff you mentioned is very cool indeed BTW....

I do not embrace those religions, as you can see by my pic, but in any event I always learned by them when it happened....That they feel like it is better to lose than win, because it means you have more to learn! Confucius was also there as well!

And if you were to ask me, which one was the most challenging to spar against....in my dream....It was definitely Lao-Tzu, or Inzanimi, or New Window...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 01:22 pm
@aidan,
I have never really tried, although I am a quick learner....I did do some weaving when I was younger in school....But to me, I hated it! lol, and really do not know if I want to be able to learn! Wink Wink...But it is cool you are good at it....Because I know it would test my patience!
aidan

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 01:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yeah, funny how people are different - for me it's so relaxing. Once I pick it up, I have to make myself put it down- it's like an addiction- I just tell myself, 'Okay, one more row and then you have to get up and go to bed...'

I'm gonna be one of those old ladies who knit baby blankets for all the premature babies ...the good thing is I can do it while sitting and listening to music and I don't have to feel guilty that I'm not being productive. You know, like when I read, (which I do sort of excessively too) I sometimes feel at the end of the book , 'what did I really accomplish here?'
Whereas when you knit - you've created something that didn't exist before- I like that feeling- creating something - it's good.
Tapout89

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 02:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Tapout is just an MMA brand and not calling myself a fighter is simply semantics. I do a lot of "fighting", it's actually my job, I just don't like it phrased that way because it can be misinterpreted. I don't beat up on people or anything although I do get into confrontations sometimes when I work as a bouncer for clubs. I don't do any striking or anything when I'm there though, just different kinds of holds and stuff. I also didn't mention anything about religion so I'm not sure why you said that last bit.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 08:25 pm
@Tapout89,
Got ya! Sorry again!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 08:26 pm
@aidan,
Wink Wink Wink....I was going to be a carpenter for just that reason....When you are done building a house, You could say you accomplished something! Wink I know the feeling!
0 Replies

Tapout89

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 05:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You apologize too much...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 02:41 am
@Tapout89,
It is a force of habit, not a sign of weakness...I have fought with many here...and do not like it....I know we were not fighting or anything, but I do think an apology was in order for stereotyping you....

If you were not bothered by it, I say thanks, a lot are jumpy on here, especially if you get into Philosophical things....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 4 May, 2012 02:41 am
@aidan,
added to friends list!

Feel free to add me as well!
0 Replies