Finishing school for Chelsea??

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:10 am
This topic comes up occasionally, and I strikes me as possible that one of the A2K libtards might have some sort of an answer to it...

Chelsea KKKlintler is reaching an age at which you'd assume she'd be taking over operations for the family business, sort of like the scene in Godfather I where Michael takes over. The question is, where does an educated young woman like that go to learn the ins and outs of that sort of trade, disposing of bodies, keeping the lid down on major allegations of criminal activity, laundering money, insider trading and real estate ventures, and all of those kinds of things? Where would you seek a finishing school for Chelsea??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 965 • Replies: 4

DrewDad

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:13 am
@gungasnake,
The RNC.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:22 am
hehehehehehe . . .
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 07:30 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

This topic comes up occasionally, and I strikes me as possible that one of the A2K libtards might have some sort of an answer to it...

Chelsea KKKlintler is reaching an age at which you'd assume she'd be taking over operations for the family business, sort of like the scene in Godfather I where Michael takes over. The question is, where does an educated young woman like that go to learn the ins and outs of that sort of trade, disposing of bodies, keeping the lid down on major allegations of criminal activity, laundering money, insider trading and real estate ventures, and all of those kinds of things? Where would you seek a finishing school for Chelsea??
Honestly; you have no right to call anyone retarded if you do no know that the place to learn illegality is in Law School... Laws are made to prevent what is just, and to make legal what is injust, and for every law there is a loophole... Only idiots break the law, and for them the law is made... The intelligent make the law, and run the law, and it provides and impediment to one class and expedites the course for those who can use it... It is all form, and the meaning behind it has been traded for wealth and power long ago...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:25 pm
One thing I notice... Chelsae seems to have made it to age 34 without crashing an airplane into the North Atlantic or skiing into a tree at 40 mph while trying to operate a camcorder at the same time...
0 Replies