1. ______ I prefer one-on-one conversations to group activities.
Tough one, it's largely linked to communication. In a deaf/ signing group I like large groups. So I guess F -- even though I definitely prefer one-on-one with hearing people, it's more about lipreading than personality.
2. ______ I often prefer to express myself in writing.
Prefer? Maybe. Toss-up.
3. ______ I enjoy solitude.
True. Just not too much.
4. ______ I seem to care about wealth, fame, and status less than my peers.
My peers don't seem to care that much either. False?
5. ______ I dislike small talk, but I enjoy talking in depth about topics that matter to me.
6. ______ People tell me that I'm a good listener.
7. ______ I'm not a big risk-taker.
8. ______ I enjoy work that allows me to "dive in" with few interruptions.
9. ______ I like to celebrate birthdays on a small scale, with only one or two close friends or family members.
10. ______ People describe me as "soft-spoken" or "mellow."
Dunno. I think so.
11. ______ I prefer not to show or discuss my work with others until it's ﬁnished.
12. ______ I dislike conflict.
False. (I mean, I don't go looking for it, but I don't mind it much if it's necessary for whatever reason.)
13. ______ I do my best work on my own.
Both (sometimes alone, sometimes with a group, depends on the group).
14. ______I tend to think before I speak.
15.______ I feel drained after being out and about, even if I've enjoyed myself.
16. ______I often let calls go through to voice mail.
17. ______If you had to choose, I'd prefer a weekend with absolutely nothing to do to one with too many things scheduled.
18. ______ I don't enjoy multitasking.
Falsity false false. I multitask the livelong day.
19. ______ I can concentrate easily
True-ish. Depends again. (On what might be distracting me, on my mood, on what I'm working on, lots of things.)
20. ______ In classroom situations, I prefer lectures to seminars.
So I seem to be not clearly one or the other, but somewhere in between.