XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:53 pm
@Roberta,
My all time favorite is Randy Johnson...but now my favorite is Tim Lincecum...I wish I saw Willie play!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:10 am
so who's gonna win the Superbowl and why?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Book: Dictionary - from there everything else goes..
Movie: Hmm, I like Lawrence of Arabia, Dr. Zhivago, bit sweeping beautiful movies. There are so many.. I like comedies for the laughs. Not really big into car chases or horror..
Sports: I like playing sports. At games, I've been to a ton of hockey games, I end up watching the crowd, listening to the music unless the games is exciting. I curl, golf and play ball. I'm not great at any of them, but when I play with like minded people, we always have a great time.
Companion: Interesting, honest and creative.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 01:15 am
@Ceili,
curling is like bowling...I was going to go pro in bowling, but no time to to do it...I even had sponsors, makes me sad...but oh well, when one door closes another opens!!

And I was never good at golf, because I was good at baseball...and you have to do the opposite with your feet in golf, as baseball...So I never got the technique down...
0 Replies