Roberta

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 04:59 am
Portal Star, I've eaten and love Kimchee. The spicier the better. I like for smoke to come out my ears.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 11:32 am
Sweet, UR Awesome, Roberta! I have virtual lunch with you.

Seal Poet-
Some people who have eating disorders eat pieces of paper. Masking tape has slightly drug-like properties to it - maybe you became subtly addicted?
Iv'e seen people do it (eat paper) for tricks, but never for fun. Maybe you need more roughage - get your fiber?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 07:03 pm
Hey Portal Star, I just reread what you wrote about Girl Scout cookies. You mean there aren't any girl scouts in those cookies? Damn. Another bubble boist. And, yeah, let's do virtual lunch.
0 Replies

ashleyyy

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 04:30 pm
at work ill squeeze carmel sauce onto taco chips. it tastes amazing ive made everyone i work with try it, about 50% liked it.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 05:50 pm
I mix my salsa and sour cream together and then dunk my chips in it. Hubby makes sweet meats where he takes small chunks of beef or venison and cooks them in a honey mixture all day until they are little bits of candied meat. Very good! Another snack from his time in japan is to steam rice and pickles in a cabbage roll. I LOVE those!
0 Replies

MissSparkle

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 04:39 pm
@Portal Star,
Yum I love Kimchee. My only warning is not to talk to someone right after eating. All the garlic. LOL. A poem about Kimchee? Haha
ossobuco

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 04:43 pm
@MissSparkle,
Apparently, people are putting kimchee on tacos now...
Haven't tried that combination myself.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 07:53 pm
@kickycan,
eat it today, wear it tomorrow
0 Replies

foodlover2

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 10:52 am
@kickycan,
I like Crispt snouts...they are fried pig snouts...sound fatty it is...but with BBQ sauce they are really good
0 Replies