I just don’t understand drinking and driving

Mattingly

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:02 am
It's coming up on a year since you left us Thom, you're still missed.
0 Replies

PerryFoscotti

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 05:27 pm
Today is the anniversary of your angel day. Miss you!

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/252x396q90/819/ad5c.jpg
0 Replies

Russell04

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 09:11 pm
http://imageshack.us/a/img812/8797/g7fm.jpg
0 Replies

Lancaster2409

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:45 pm
@PerryFoscotti,
I'm glad he killed himself, he killed my father!
Lancaster2409

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:48 pm
@Russell04,
Maybe he should have thought about drinking and driving. His death is no one else's fault but his own.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:05 am
@Lancaster2409,
Lancaster2409 wrote:

I'm glad he killed himself, he killed my father!

Perhaps your father would still be alive if he was not riding a bike in the fog drunk at 2 am. drunks should not be operating any vehicle on the road.
Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:10 am
@Lancaster2409,
Glad? Nope you're angry. And carrying around a grudge on a dead man will end up hurting you in the end.
These people grieved for your father as well and many were as equally outraged, but striking out at them with this spiteful attitude will not endear you to these people, nor will it hurt them. These people already lost a friend in this sad event, just as you've lost your father. The comment will be a lasting memory to your bitterness. It's been two years since your dad died.
I get that you're angry, but wouldn't it better to make sure these kinds of deaths never happen again? Channel your energy for good rather than pot shots..
I'm sorry you lost your dad, you were both robbed of precious time. I hope you can heal.
Lancaster2409

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:15 am
@hawkeye10,
Perhaps you should know your facts before you go running off at the mouth. Food for thought!
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:34 am
@Lancaster2409,
Lancaster2409 wrote:

Perhaps you should know your facts before you go running off at the mouth. Food for thought!

I know plenty of facts, such as that there is a problem with homeless people who dont want to deal with the rules of the shelters so they stay away, and at the time the police had been told to haul into jail those who were caught sleeping outside of the shelters, so guys like barry would menace good citizens by riding around all night half asleep and often drunk or high because the police would not thus take them in. Swift had the misfortune of meeting one such menace one fogy night, drunk himself which was his fault, and then he waited 5 minutes too long to call in a report so the government crucified him. Barry played a big part in his own death, but the law did not care, Thom got all of the blame. If thom had been a responsible citizen he would have been asleep in shelter when Thom was drunk driving.

so in the interest of facts, we have not been able to find out if Barry was pulling a trailer, or if he had any rear lights on his contraption. would you care to enlighten us?
Lancaster2409

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:43 am
@hawkeye10,
This coming from the idiot who thinks Barry was homeless. Further confirmation that you obviously have no idea what your talking about. So keep telling yourself that you know all the facts. You my friend are a moron. Maybe he should have gotten his drunk ass out of the car to see if the injured person was ok. Then he tried to flee?! He got what was coming to him! Karma caught up to him! Ha!
Lancaster2409

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:44 am
@hawkeye10,
Plenty of facts huh? Lmfao you little troll
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:10 am
@Lancaster2409,
Uh, POINT OF INFORMATION, SIR,
IF I MAY?

True or False, according to your point of vu:
Barry and Tom were BOTH drunken drivers
at the time and place of collision ?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:26 am
@hawkeye10,
This is all totwally irrelevant. Doesn't make any difference whether or not he was homeless, was drunk, or had lights. You're not allowed to run over someone else, no matter the circumstances. That's the law, and a good one it is, no matter how much you think a driver should be allowed to evaluate for himself the risk he might run over and kill someone else if he has another drink. No. You do not have the right to put someone else's life in jeopardy just because you need liquor to have a good time (yes, I'm thinking precisely of your disturbing position on drunk driving, hawkeye).
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:39 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

This is all totwally irrelevant. Doesn't make any difference whether or not he was homeless, was drunk, or had lights. You're not allowed to run over someone else, no matter the circumstances. That's the law, and a good one it is, no matter how much you think a driver should be allowed to evaluate for himself the risk he might run over and kill someone else if he has another drink. No. You do not have the right to put someone else's life in jeopardy just because you need liquor to have a good time (yes, I'm thinking precisely of your disturbing position on drunk driving, hawkeye).
Were thay BOTH drunken drivers
at the time and place in question??

Admittedly, I have not read the applicable statute,
which might well be limited in its application to MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
I dunno if Barry 's bike had a motor on it.

David
Russell04

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:50 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Yes they were, Mr. Lancaster had a BAC level of .24,

I'm sorry you lost your father.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:21 pm
@Ceili,
I agree Ceili, Anger will just eat you up. I'm glad I did not venture out and about last night. By all the posts I read on facebook this morning about Lanasters comments it sounds like drama was alive and well at the local watering hole last night.
PerryFoscotti

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:06 pm
@Lancaster2409,
Your father ended up homeless in Florida. Where were you when your dad needed a place to live? Or are you just angry because the civil suit was closed?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:13 pm
@PerryFoscotti,
near as I could figure out Barry was homeless by choice. there were lots of people at the church at home who tried to help him out, but Barry could not abide by rules and had no will to work either. everyone eventually gave up him, to include his kids. one kid at least was hoping for a payday when he turned up dead though.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:49 pm
@PerryFoscotti,
I don’t think it’s fair to blame his kids for their father being homeless nor do I think they were just after money. Thom didn’t have anything left. Barry's children obviously had the money to have their father shipped back to Indiana for a proper burial.

Marco and I sent flowers.

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/2051/4xgg.jpg
cs33717

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:12 pm
@jcboy,
You did that you lying little Jewish bitch! Because you think you're better than others in this town!