I just don’t understand drinking and driving

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 03:37 pm
@jcboy,
Ha, I googled and added (edited) (giggles)...

Actually some of the words you can honestly, easily work out and the rest well ya google them and guess what? I know what they are saying nanananana to them Smile I still like learning !!

That's great that Antonio knows both, I've always missed not knowing another language except for the naughty words kids taught me a school Smile You'll be a pro in no time ...
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:51 pm
@cs33717,
They already have one, a quite wonderful and rewarding one at that.

So, where did yours go so wrong?
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:55 pm
@cs33717,
Take a hike you little piss ant.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 08:27 pm
@cs33717,
cs33717 wrote:

Stuck up Jew bitch! you and the Mexican need to get a life!

Morgan ya te había trasladado al estado de Washington, si quieres conservar tu trabajo todos juntos lo posible para mantener la boca cerrada o usted podría estar de regreso en vivir en un hollar con sus padres en Alabama.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 08:36 pm
@cs33717,
hawkeyes, is that you...?
MMarciano

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 08:43 pm
@Rockhead,
Not hawkeye, just some assmunch, Morgan had him transfered to washington state, and if this kid screws up again he'll be back living in a hollar in Alabama with his parents.
jcboy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:58 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

hawkeyes, is that you...?

They sound alike but not one and the same, this cs33717 fool now lives in Washington State, somehow his job transfered him out of Florida. But he is in Hawkass territority.

And if he's not nice he will end up back at mommy and daddys house Cool
0 Replies

BeachBoy

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 08:38 pm
@MMarciano,
Bueno por lo que Thom no era tanto con Michaels esa noche, él estaba dando otro tipo a su casa. Era el otro tipo que llamó a la policía y no thom. que va abajo por esto! Thom no llamó a la policía, que iba a dejar que se vaya! Y ahora Thom ha dejado su trabajo!
0 Replies

Tate12

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:52 am
It'll be a year in December and they still haven't set a trial date?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 11:02 am
@Tate12,
Tate12 wrote:

It'll be a year in December and they still haven't set a trial date?

the state could push the issue, but they dont have great cards. it is in thoms interest to remain free for as long as possible...this takes money though, which it appears he has.
BeachBoy

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 11:07 am
@hawkeye10,
Not sure how much money he has, house couldn't be worth much and he quit his job not too long ago.
0 Replies

Tate12

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 01:19 pm
He must have one hell of a lawyer. Thom indeed quit his job roughly two months ago, which is odd. I've heard rumors dispelling that his case may get drop. People are saying money talks and Thom is giving it up.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 01:45 pm
@Tate12,
Not odd at all....Thom is going to jail, the only question is for how long.
0 Replies

Sloan

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 02:03 pm
No one believes Thom is getting off including Thom. He said he quit his job because he just couldn’t take it anymore. I’d probably do the same thing. I would want to be spending my free time doing what ever I could knowing I’d be facing jail time and my freedom was soon to be taken away.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 05:16 pm
@Sloan,
In all prob Thom is going away for over a decade, even after all discounts are applied. He is no spring chicken, he must remember that there is a reasonable chance that he will either be dead or in poor health then, and not able to enjoy freedom. Every day he gets to be free now is a win.
Tate12

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 08:20 pm
D-day is 12/14/2012 with subpoena character witnesses as the main attraction. Will they be able to save Thom Swift from doom?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 09:07 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

In all prob Thom is going away for over a decade, even after all discounts are applied. He is no spring chicken, he must remember that there is a reasonable chance that he will either be dead or in poor health then, and not able to enjoy freedom. Every day he gets to be free now is a win.
With a well-skilled and talented trial lawyer, Tom shud be OK.
With a decent attorney, there is freedom in his future.

David
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 10:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Glad to see you're posting Dave.
Sloan

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 06:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Thom is prepared for what's coming, all I'm going to say.