Name a 20 - 30 year-old actor/actress who's dropped off the radar in the last 5 years?

Muarck

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 04:11 pm
Name a 20 - 30 year-old actor/actress who's dropped off the radar in the last 5 years?

jespah

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 04:23 pm
@Muarck,
Lindsay Lohan. Sorta.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 04:23 pm
@Muarck,
That would cover about 2 dozen stars/starlets. Any better clues than that? No gender either>? It's far too vague.
Muarck

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 04:50 pm
@Ragman,
Give me two dozen names then, please! That's so much better than one name!
Ragman

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 05:21 pm
@Muarck,
That's a figure of speech. You'll need to supply more details. You have not specified male of female. How could you reasonably expect an answer?
Muarck

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 05:24 pm
@Ragman,
No I'm serious I'm looking for who are actors/actresses 20 - 30 who've dropped off the radar in the last 5 years. You don't need to list them all. But if you could just come up with a male and a female one that would be great, but seriously the more the merrier!
Ragman

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 05:30 pm
@Muarck,
All I can suggest is to go to the movie database website and check there: www.imdb.com.

There's no way I can answer that. Maybe someone else can?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:45 pm
@Muarck,
Quote:

For what purpose, Muarck?
I've noticed that you've often begun threads, invite people to participate (which we often have) then vanish altogether.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:20 pm
@msolga,
Muarck is legit to me and I think we should help him.

I'm just not the right person to ask in this case.

People magazine might be a source. There are cheezier venues, but People supplies common ground.

msolga

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh I'm not saying his interests aren't "legit", osso.

But I also think my observation is fair enough. Quite a few times I (& others) have responded to threads asking for help to resolve issues with plots, issues with particular characters, etc ...only to have him/her disappear, or lose interest, or whatever happens .... & pretty early in the piece, often. It's a bit baffling as the initial requests for help sometimes have a sense of urgency about them ... & then they appear not to matter much anymore. Confused

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:41 pm
@msolga,
Yeh.
But I lived with a screenwriter. Don't get me started.
msolga

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:43 pm
@ossobuco,
OK. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:46 pm
@msolga,
Smiles back.
0 Replies

MrIVI

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 10:15 pm
@msolga,
Quote:
@Muarck,
Quote:

For what purpose, Muarck?
I've noticed that you've often begun threads, invite people to participate (which we often have) then vanish altogether.

I am definitely guilty as charged. I work about 12 hours a day. Sleep an average of 4 hours a night. And that's the truth. I often become delinquent on things I shouldn't. (Loose a lot of girlfriends that way.)

To answer your questions:
I'm looking for the people that the general public would consider a fallen star. Someone still in their minds though.
I want to hire him/her for a part in my next film.
roger

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 10:33 pm
@MrIVI,
Now, that is kind of thought provoking.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 10:36 pm
@roger,
Plus that he is the same person..

And, the original question is stupid.
roger

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 10:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Why, that is exactly the thought that provoked me!
0 Replies

Muarck

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
@roger,
Plus that he is the same person..

And, the original question is stupid.

And how is the original question stupid?

PS: How do you quote people my quotes don't look right.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:57 pm
@Muarck,
Well, you could look at some magazines on any news stand and research back, if necessary, as those kind of sites revel in people going wrong.

To quote, you need to enable the quote function - look at your preferences, which you can click on at the bottom of the page.
msolga

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 12:19 am
@MrIVI,
Ah, I see.
A run-off-his-feet film maker.

Tell me, though, have any of the responses to your past threads here been of any use to you, Muarck?
I often wondered.

Quote:
To answer your questions:
I'm looking for the people that the general public would consider a fallen star. Someone still in their minds though.
I want to hire him/her for a part in my next film.

Sorry, I really am not much use in response to this particular question.
But I do like the idea of giving them a role in a new film!