First Word -

vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
OMG -

Yesterday I bought chicken breasts to prepare Paprika Chicken in the slow cooker - yikes, after the images you and Dutchy posted today - ugh - doubt if I could face handling them - I'd feel like a plastic surgeon! Embarrassed

Talking about Dolly ( Rolling Eyes ) - I've heard that artificial boob implants have to be removed before cremation in case they explode and leave a gelatinous mess in the cremation oven! Twisted Evil How Halloween is that Exclamation

http://www.ienhance.com/cms_files/original/implant-tombstone.jpg

Old houses I adore, Foundy - love antique furniture - have a passion for museums, art galleries, and archeological sites. BUT - I like high tech in the kitchen - as modern as possible - space age technology is a wonderful thing. Here's a space age kitchen for you -

http://roomforboxing.com/images/kitchen4-617x421.jpg

Halloween - yuk - in England it is celebrated, unfortunately ... It gives the little monsters an excuse to run riot, throwing flour and eggs at the doors of those who don't respond to their inane cries of 'trick or treat' Evil or Very Mad Bags of goodies to hand out to the evil (4' tall) witches and hobgoblins at our door - no way! We don't respond to blackmail - which is all it is. Don't forget, on 5th November we have Guy Fawkes Day - and the trick or treaters take advantage of early firework sales to let off barrages of big bangs which cause a lot of damage and terrify animals. Vets must make a small fortune selling calming tablets, pheremone sprays and the like. Don't get me started, or your ( Rolling Eyes ) vision of a sweet and shy ( Exclamation ) English rose will soon vanish! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Now, REAL witches - white ones - are great! You won't see many of them floating round at Halloween - far too hot and dirty for them among the hoi polloi of trick or treaters in their outlandish garb Shocked

http://www.elfwood.com/art/v/u/vulcania/narniawitch3.jpg

Pudu? Love them - shy little creatures, who sound my kind of deer. In more ways than anyone could guess. Mr. Green None here, of course, unless in UK zoos.

http://www.zooborns.com/.a/6a010535647bf3970b017c3239a8b4970b-500wi
vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:53 am
SHY

I might not be shy, but my white witch image didn't care to be paraded in front of ordinary mortals! So, hopefully, here is one of her sisters -

http://image.worldcosplay.net/uploads/58574/99e83a2fee792ce3d289752822111a948d03d495-740.jpg
Daisy Ryder

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 08:56 am
@vonny,
HA!

That was a funny utter. 
I didn't mean 'quick' post immediately. That was just 
part of the funniness. Definitely one to share. OmgLol.
Beautiful picture of Dolly. Funny that you should post them side by side.
Remember the naming of "Dolly the sheep" , since the sheep was cloned from a cell taken from an adult ewe's mammary gland. When Parton was asked whether she minded being an eponym in this way, she joked, "No, there's no such thing as baa-ad publicity." (;
She's on her second pair. Made mostly of saline. If anything, they'd probably just put the fire out. Lol. None the less, Dolly is absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my heroes. What a life. What a story to tell. Golly, Dolly you rock my world.
I mentioned white magick and black magic to Dutchy once.
He thought I was talking about a brand of panties. 
... We don't celebrate any holiday. Halloween is definitely an artist holiday but rambunctious and reckless humans tend to ruin part of the fun. Velate spirits.
Dutchy, how did your volucrine walk go?
I'm feeling very verbile today. Vvvvvvv, vvvvv, vvvvvroom. Vv.
Us: We:
Vonny, verecund modest; shy
Foundy, veridical veracious; genuine; truthful
Dutchy, veridicous truthful vis force; power
I, verism artistic preference of the everyday to the legendary.
vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:17 am
Nicked this from another thread - simply ADORE the little ghostie -so sweet!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7866761216/h324039A7/
Dutchy

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:59 am
@vonny,
Lovely posts from Vonny and Sunshine, just one comment, I do not believe your assertions that Dolly has enhanced her figure! I have it on good authority she is perfectly natural. No problems with cremation either because her 'balloons' will soar her soul to heaven. Smile

To answer your question Sunshine, my bird watching session was very successful yesterday, found a few exotic parrots which I photographed for you as proof of my mission. One of the local 'Dolly's' gave me a hand which I thought was very nice of her, sort of enhanced the background. Wink Foundy will vouch these are local bird(s).http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/dutchy24/Bird1_zps44a9c757.jpg

Sunshine great description of yourself! My interpretation of 'Verism' is the artistic preference of contemporary everyday subject matter instead of the heroic or legendary in art and literature; a form of realism. You must post a facial picture so I can judge for myself. Wink

Waves from downunder, all have a great day.
vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:05 am
@Dutchy,
Oh Dutchy - admit it - your Dollybird is a talented businesswoman, but her boobs are FAKE! Here's a Wikipedia entry - plenty more online.

Q. Did Dolly Parton have breast implants?

A. Yes!

When she crossed over into pop and became a media superstar in the late 1970s, she was significantly overweight, although her small frame and costuming made her appear average in size everywhere except the breasts, which were very large and quickly became the target of late-night talk show host jokes. At the time, whenever asked if her breasts were real, she said they were real. In the mid-1980s, she lost a considerable amount of weight. In interviews afterward, she avoided answering whether her breasts had been augmented, referring to any procedure as only a "lift."

In 2002, however, she admitted for the first time in separate interviews with The Irish Independent and The Daily Mirror that after the weight loss in the 1980s, she lost a great deal of breast size and subsequently obtained breast implants to bring them back to a similar size as she had prior to the weight loss. Since then, she has made ample jokes in media interviews about their not being natural. She even once joked by saying, "Yep they are mine! Bought and paid for!".

But Dolly wants them to be reduced because they have been giving her excruciating back pain for over thirty years now. Besides, she is only 5 foot 1" tall!
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:29 am
For you Dutchy Laughing

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0881f5369743f6fdf1b5401737fac3c8/tumblr_motbbsXMCb1r1c3jbo4_250.gif
Daisy Ryder

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 11:02 am
@vonny,
CLEAN joke.
My grandmother lives in Brazil ... Lots of parrots. She's a nun ... With seven children. Lol. Please don't ask how that works, I'm not sure. (;
She usually sends me conspiracy political b.s. that I never read.
She sent something cute this morning, reminded me of First Word. I didn't realize today was Halloween. Oops.

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and 
after a while they got to know each other so 
well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, 
the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her 
white dress. The groom broom was handsome 
and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was 
lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the 
bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom,
'I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!'

'IMPOSSIBLE !' said the groom broom. 

'WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!'

Sounds to me like
 she's been....sweeping around!!!

.... Cute? Cute play on words.
Dutchy, you amaze me.
Von, very true. I read that about Dolly too. Dutchy is set on his thoughts though. Let's not break his heart. Lol. (;
I'll have to look around for some fair pictures to post.
Cats caught a squirrel ... I found the tail. To me that means new paint brushes.
'till next time.
Take care. Wink

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:21 pm
@vonny,
Wink Well, I hope I didn't spoil your dinner Von ... And, love the tombstone very clever, but I think you are right, that would be true Wink

I'd never dress like that in the kitchen Von - lols, I like rustic, pine timber, old English plates, herbs on the ledge, and then colour on the benches.... Candles a must ....

OMG I had the little gremlins at my door, kinda pretended I wasn't home, how nasty of me, as I went to the shop there were 14 of the little monsters with one adult, I don't have 14 chocolate bars, or 14 $2 coins.. Yep, I decided to hide for that 2hrs Wink

If only Dutchy could work you out Von, he'd soon have vixen as his description of you, coupled with humorous and "a lady" Wink or is that all woman Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:28 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
Quote:
I mentioned white magick and black magic to Dutchy once.
He thought I was talking about a brand of panties.

Bahahaha an officer and a gentleman? Question Mr. Green

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af219/UrbaN_Lady/25z6qls.jpg

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab212/instants/sexy%20women/prliqtkxzljpgsh7.gif

Von's a cross between these two Wink No shyness in either of them Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:29 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
Bah, I read that joke on facebook hehe... with pictures Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:45 pm
@Dutchy,
I can vouch they are local birds, not the blonde one though Wink

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Love the photos of Vonny Foundy, sexy and sophisticated, black magic. Smile
She certainly does not fit the description of a 'Vixen', a female fox or
a woman regarded as quarrelsome, shrewish, or malicious.

vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Which bit is the joke - the grandmother in Brazil who's a nun with umpteen children, or the bit about brooms? Laughing
vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:00 pm
@Dutchy,
I LOVE foxes - don't you read the Beautiful Animals thread? Vixen - see internet slang -

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&ved=0CHIQFjAO&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.internetslang.com%2FVIXEN-meaning-definition.asp&ei=ZcNyUuGjIOme0QWxnoGoDQ&usg=AFQjCNFsG19iEakvwlyplNGjVPZ7eXh2qQ&bvm=bv.55819444,d.d2k&cad=rja
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:02 pm
@vonny,
Actually you can become a Nun, if you have had children, or been married, not easy but... Smile

Quote:
To become a nun, one must be Catholic, female, unmarried, and sane. Women who are not virgins can become a nun. Women who have been previously married and are divorced may not generally become a nun unless they have received a divorce or annulment from the Catholic Church. They must prove that the marriage was somehow invalid or contracted under false pretenses in order for an annulment to be granted.

A widowed woman may become a nun. Generally a nun must have raised any children under eighteen prior to taking vows, since these vows would supersede the care of her own children.

Some nuns are religious scholars, and for some orders it may be necessary to have a college education prior to joining an order. Especially if the order is either one that provides education to children or hospital nursing, one may need to train in these areas. Some nuns work as psychologists or doctors too, but an order that includes such a nun seldom requires all the others nuns to do the same.

What I don't like about the ministry is you must claim a life of poverty and any monies you get go back into the Church.

You all know my feelings on that note. Whilst I believe in God, Churches have become man made, hungry, liers, rip offs, that use God's words so to speak to convince people to join, hand over all their money, so they purchase more property and live like Kings.

Rant over Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:04 pm
@vonny,

What is FOX?

FOX is "Sexy, attractive woman"

FOX Definition / FOX Means

The definition of FOX is "Sexy, attractive woman"

The Meaning of FOX

FOX means "Sexy, attractive woman"

Yep, that fits Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:05 pm
@vonny,
'Attractive Woman', doesn't my summing up of you infer that definition? I even said a couple of more things which I thought might have pleased you.Wink
vonny

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:16 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy, you always please me! Embarrassed Rolling Eyes Just glad to see you back on form again! Have a happy Halloween!

You too Foundy, Sturgis, glitterbag, Bill, Sunshine, and Spades - wherever you are!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:20 pm
@vonny,
Thank you Vonny, I'm so pleased I redeemed myself, will keep pleasing you;)
0 Replies