First Word -

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:35 pm
@Dutchy,
WELCOME BACK - RAWAII WILL DRINK TO THAT!!!

Almost Von, just needed an "eh"!! I mean (a) ... Morning all!!

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/004.jpg

FIRST walk on a lead!!

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/049.jpg
Checking out the gardens!
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/067.jpg

AND, AND, Crashing it ! Wink

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/069.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 09:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
RAWAII

Oh what a cute little monster Foundy, love that last photo where he is peaceful asleep. Can't wait till meet him one day. Does his coat need to be trimmed?

Brrrr, another cold day downunder, summer hurry up and be early this year, longing for those 30 degrees days.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 02:41 am
@Dutchy,
WALK

Thank you Smile Little Monster indeed Smile We just gave him his first walk on a lead with the big dogs, he's used to on his own but we want the big dogs to now get to know him, he tried so hard to keep up and be in the middle lols. Should have seen him, so funny. You will meet him next week xx Just trying to work out which day... Sent you a PM Ruby now has to have an operation next week.

No, just brushed and HOW HE HATES THAT, Cracks a fruity Mummy's boy, good boy Smile

It wasn't too bad actually today, compared to yesterday...

19 SUnday SUNday SUNDAY... Smile Sit out side .

Sturg ya getting better?

Hi Von Smile Hope it's still sunny over there for you, I was given a 5 pound note from someone here recently, treasuring it on my fridge, that's England, Thailand and America now about $70 worth Smile

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 02:49 am
@Dutchy,
ps

IF I was a Witch, I would say that Rawaii is protected by the white light, if you look at the third photo.

IF I was to post a photo and I may of Bigsy 6 months before, he is caught in a world wind, like a hurricane which is apparently what happens when.............

Maybe I am a WITCH. Photos tell all.
vonny

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 02:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Rawii is adorable. He really is lovely. I've always had big dogs, Labs and GSDs, so not used to the smaller breeds, but the idea is tempting - perhaps when we get this year over with ...... Lovely photos - do keep posting them.

Dutchy - glad your eyes are a bit better. Always good to see you on A2K where you belong.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:20 pm
@vonny,
NEXT WEEK

Looking forward to meeting Mr. RAWAII Foundy, I shall hound you in your dreams if you don't turn up. Smile

Getting stronger Vonny but still a lot of work to be done, I can't overdo it or I'm in trouble.

Best wishes to Sturgis.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:26 pm
@vonny,
MISSY

Was a Pomeranian. I wasn't aware that they really are one owner dogs. Rawaii, will go to ANYONE and that's more like it Smile We know we can go away and he will be alright. And, he is Mum's boy but loves his Dad too...

Big kid Ruby, is going under the knife on Tuesday, has a rotten tooth. Animals are amazing things, they let you know when something is wrong. We could see his little mouth on one side was swollen, after he let us know something was up. Also he has a little lump that isn't cancerous (all clear still nearly one and a half years) but he's been biting it so, that has to go too or it will get infected, needless to say $1000 later which is a month's mortgage but you do what you have to do...

Keep working FS lols.

Hope you do get a little one Von... He's definitely helping us with Bigsy...

Good morning all... Hope you are getting better Sturgis.

I know Dutchy can see again and is happy being home as he should SUNSHINE SUNDAY DUTCHY!! Sit out in it!!!!

(EDIT) Gawd you used to always post at the same time Dutchy lols...

No need to hound me, we shall be dropping in one of those days, I have 7 lols
vonny

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 02:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
PHEW

Mini heatwave - thought we'd finished with the extreme heat - sigh!

Out in the garden today - haven't been out there to do any gardening for ages, what with the operation, the recovery, and so on - but decided enough was enough today and out I went - pruning shears to the ready ....

Had to erect a flat-pack wooden table - strewth, why is everything flat-pack nowadays! It's to match the flat-pack garden bench we've just put out there. Ah well, it may have been a bit of a trial and error experience, but they are in their designated places now - sooooo comfortable too - could have stayed out there for hours.

Your Rawii is a darling - sorry about Missy needing an op for the dratted tooth - Megan's teeth are pretty yellow now - hard to keep doggy dentures clean!

Glad all is well with you Dutchy - soon be back to normal. Lucky you, getting to see Rawii!

Love to you Sturgis - hope you'll be back here soon. And Spades - oh where are you Spades, we worry.
vonny

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 02:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sorry - getting Missy and Ruby mixed up - you know me, absent minded and with the attention span of a gnat! Apologies ... Embarrassed (Excuse - I
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 02:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sorry - getting Missy and Ruby mixed up - you know me, absent minded and with the attention span of a gnat! Apologies ... Embarrassed
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 04:22 pm
@vonny,
POINT

Now that is a good point. Everything we have to assemble ourselves these days, drives me nuts or pay them an astonishing fee to do it for us, which also means delivery charges... Good for you smarty Smile Glad the sun is shining, I can not wait!!!!! I am sure you wore protective gear , hat, etc and loads of lotion... You should be out there, that's you...

I'm more worried about Ruby wearing one of those cones on his head and how he will cope with that for 2 weeks, banging into everything and getting mad Wink Money is money none of us have it and all of us find it when we have to, no worries Missy, Ruby, we have too many animals at any given time Smile

MORNING

Hope all is well, everything is slowly healing and coffee is good!
vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 03:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
GARDEN

It was great to get out there again - missed it so much this year. But I was careful - lots of sun protection Factor 30 with total sun block on my scar. And we've put the new wooden bench and table beneath the tall trees at the bottom of the garden - lovely and cool in the heat of the sun - sat there for ages. Tried out new topiary shears on some box plants - wow, they are great, but so strange - based on sheep shearer's shears, great in that they can be used one handed, but odd after normal secateurs/shears. Overdid it though - now I have a huge blister between my thumb and index finger - ouch! But the garden is really taking shape now - makes all the hard work of last year worthwhile.

Cones on dogs' heads - oh boy - has Ruby worn one before? All dogs seem to react differently. Megan totally ignores it, and blunders round the house, merrily bashing everything she passes - nothing is safe! Harvey froze when his was put on! Went stiff like a statue and stared at me with imploring eyes - hard to get him to move, and stairs were impossible.

http://www.rogersrescues.com/storage/ComfyCone.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1257956122614

http://dogsruleall.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-dog-pictures-dog-wears-his-cone-uniquely1.jpg
vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 03:44 am
Just seen this one on the Dog House - Region posted it - seemed perfect for Ruby! You'll have to show it to him.

http://wwwwww.ilyke.net/uploads/2013/08/18/sub/34742-ilyke.net-large-34742-zaQ2VOp.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 04:02 am
@vonny,
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh dear he can eat more food than anyone? Love it.
vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 04:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
It would be Megan's idea of heaven!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 04:08 am
@vonny,
DINNER

Loads of salad from my garden and beetroot sweet leaves, fresh peas, steak.

I'm delighted to hear that you sat out in the gardens for ages and are getting into your passion - gardens... I always get blisters lols. But agreed looking at what you have created is awesome.

Ruby apparently as a pup had one and HATED it.. Today he was really wanting me to be with him, hard with Rawaii. I have left the building Wink twice in a row now leaving him behind and he is OK.. yay, we can go out for dinner, (Rawaii that is)... Ruby is also on antibiotics I am quietly worried as his attitude should be better not worse..

VON do they exists? Really? the soft version? Wink Then Ruby might be OK.

Talking of OK where are you Sturgis.

And...

Haven't heard from Dutchy all day not like him, I'm hoping he can't see again I know that sounds horrid but if that's it (though he types hello in double dutch when that happens there has been nothing.

Shall call tomorrow morning if still nothing.

vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 04:19 am
@FOUND SOUL,
SOFT

The soft cone does seem to exist - I just looked at the picture and there's a link - don't know anything about the company or the product itself - would it still be effective in preventing the dog from getting to its wound? Worth asking your own vet about - if they have them in the UK, then they probably have them in Australia.

Don't worry about Dutchy - it's probably his eyes playing up - cataracts are an unpleasant thing to have, so hard to do almost anything! But it is a worry when anyone, who normally posts a lot, suddenly vanishes - Stugis and Spades are good examples of that. And whatever happened to Matt, the nurse who relocated to Detroit six months ago to work in a new hospital - he posted all the time - but since his move, nothing!
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 04:21 am
OOPS

The link -

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=GET-hxJTVH2h7M&tbnid=yJwMj1tEtPIqpM:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wilmslowpetshop.co.uk%2Fcomfy-cone.html&ei=qYYYUrqdHaO80QXbl4HwCQ&bvm=bv.51156542,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNEvk3b9tiT73nfrr5TQgBaOiDreGg&ust=1377425441022657
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 05:35 am
@vonny,
Ah England.

I shall have a look a bit later thank you so much. So appreciated.

See Yabber Line .

And gathered stuff just before ... Sigh.........Hugs and Love.

Lost. in thought -
vonny

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 01:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Just seen the news about Dutchy! Oh no - not again! Poor poor Danny - what rotten luck. No wonder he is rebelling against being in hospital again - he's just had too much this year. How much can any one person stand! I feel really bad for him. For Anna too. Poor dear people!

You are bound to be in touch with Anna, or with both of them - please give them all of my love and sincere best wishes for a speedy homecoming for Danny. If he has to stay in hospital for yet another procedure, I hope he won't become too depressed. Get well soon, Danny - we want our Boss back soon, don't we Foundy!