First Word -

Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ONE DAY

Will allow you to rule for just 24 hours to make you feel better!

I only EAT fish from the kitchen table not look at thm. Laughing
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 04:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FASHION

Hey Foundy, Dutchy and Sturgis are telling US what to wear now! Dutchy wants women in black, Sturgis wants women in red - to borrow one of your expressions, pfffffffffffffffffftttt!!! Strewth, where is Spades in all this fashion advice that's being bandied around! He'll probably say he likes his ladies in silver! Oh, who said green - I know that's a colour you like Foundy. Me - depends on my mood ..................
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 04:09 am
@vonny,
BOYS

Seriously, they choose what colour we wear Von?

Seriously?

LOLS ................LOLS............Spades will agree.
vonny

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 04:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
NEVER

WE wear the colours WE chose - not funereal black, or firebrand red today - mmmmmm - a pretty pink floral number I think (pity there wasn't an emoticon with a tongue sticking out at the 'boys'!) Rolling Eyes Cool
Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 05:18 pm
@vonny,
IGNORED

That's what! will happen to you Vonny. Foundy is a blonde and dressed in black she just looks stunning! Now you dress as Sturgess suggested and you'll get the same admiring glances. Wink

Keep poking your tongue out for other times you little siren Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 03:02 am
@Dutchy,
Anyone 2o years younger than you will look stunning that's such a typical male comment and you know it.

But, she is a siren, I've seen her Smile

NEWS!

We have a six week old, little Maltese cross, Shih Tzu - all the colours of Missy/Bigsy & Jet, not a white little boy.......

He has already "boxed" with me? WT? David and I nearly fell over.....

I know it's early and it's not a replacement but it's a lovely feeling.......

Will post pictures....... Bigsy is always with me, he's here, my main picture on my computer, my password (it's ok, not for my bank), and I planted several plants in various places for him... He is our baby but this little might is well, so ...........................

Helping our hearts.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 09:37 am
@Dutchy,
PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ignored - that'll be the day! Never have been yet - and hopefully never will be!

Thanks, Foundy, for defending me! I don't know - these men really do take the p*** sometimes - telling US what to wear - ****************** is what I say to that! Let's suggest something for them, eh Foundy - budgie smugglers in puce or a mankini - ugh, perhaps not!

Great news about your new pup - do post photos soon. Sounds adorable. Glad you found one so soon. Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Clearly you simple minded ladies where what the better sex advises. Proof was found when you mentioned wearing an Emerald green dress. Sure it looked as if I'd just suggested it; but, in truth you and I both know you searched my posts for information on correct dress colors for women in Australia during the winter.

However, as Dutchy and I are decent gentleman we shall let you and Vonny believe what you wish, all the while the 4 of knowing that men will always be superior. Heck, even the new kid over in England is male- what more proof do you need?
vonny

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:59 pm
@Sturgis,
BEWARE

Watch out Sturgis, or it will be a mankini for you - in emerald green! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 03:14 pm
@vonny,
DREAMER

I did once have a pair of swimtrunks in emerald green. I was quite dashing if I do say myself.

And I do!

So keep thinking you're in charge and when the bills arrive I'll forward them to you.

(You don't plan on shaving my handsome mug during the night do you? Or trimming off my long flowing hair?-well sort of flowing)

http://m9.i.pbase.com/u44/digitalgee/upload/39735899.ManwithPonytail.jpg (although a much fuller beard) (his nose is a match to mine)
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/ahrineha/skullet.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 04:35 pm
@Sturgis,
Actually, I think you are forgetting that we are Witches, aren't you there Sturgis? I mean as such, we can see ahead of time, perhaps we actually told "you" what colour women where "now" and made you start that thread.

Bahahahahahaha.

As, for your hair, please learn to shave the back, that's not manly walking around with hair hanging all over your neck Wink

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/ashajo08/ashleybridesmaiddress.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/topgirl/emeraldgreenwitch.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 04:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hiya Vonny I think you'll look swell in you emerald colored bikini, maybe a little top heavy but that is to be expected at your age. Laughing

As far as I am concerned, I must look lean, taut and terrific as the nurses shower me twice a day instead of once.!

Foundy enjoy your new puppy you deserve a bit of happiness after your setbacks this year.

Oh no. not another shower nurse. Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 05:06 pm
@Dutchy,
hahahaha. Lap it up, soon you will have to shower alone again, naturally Smile

Leaving the rest for Von Wink
Dutchy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 06:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Enjoying it whilst it lasts. Wink

Where is 'emerald' Vonny, recoveing from sunbun? Laughing
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 02:27 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
maybe a little top heavy but that is to be expected at your age

Miaow Mr. Green I get no complaints from my husband! What's wrong with Dolly - hasn't she kept up the payments on hers? Twisted Evil

And Sturgis - shave shave shave - smooth is best after a certain age! Cool

Foundy - I bet pup is keeping you busy. Was he a rescue or ? Looking forward to hearing all about the little chap - and photos please. Laughing

The birth of the Prince of Cambridge seemed to herald a change in the weather - the sunshine vanished, and down came the rain - thunder roared, lightning flashed - more like the Prince of Darkness Rolling Eyes
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 04:16 pm
@vonny,
They look so happy don't they!~~ If I had money, I'd also look like her, how do you look like that after just giving birth!!!

Rawaii is a rebel. His Dad, whilst wanting his sleep is enjoying being a baby sitter, I keep finding him awake, with him, in bed when I go to get him in the morning.... I will post some pictures today Smile Though also of Bigsy the day before, posing for me, in his basket with his owl....

Rawaii, also wants to play with the big dogs, he's not even ruler length lols.

Dutchy you are obsessed with Dolly, two D's lols.... Double D.

Good morning all!
Dutchy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 04:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hiya Foundy, happy to read the good news about Rawaii, he certainly has found the best new home possible!

Double Dolly, a dream come true. Wink

Vonny I predict your new Prince will be called George. Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 05:02 pm
@Dutchy,
I have to ask.

Why George? Sheez.... Surely Von wouldn't call her new "dog" I hope, I hope soon, George?

DD....

Dutchy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 05:15 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
They haven't had a King named George since Queen Elizabeth's father died, you can't even remember that as you weren't even born. Laughing

DD, wow I love that.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 10:15 pm
@vonny,
Sorry Vonny, I shall not shave, not now, not ever! The beard keeps the front of my neck warm in winter, the long hair warms the back of my neck. The beard also collects food particles which means I don't have to waste money on silly paper napkins. If it cheers you up, the beard has been trimmed several times, I take the scissors and snip off a couple of inches then apply conditioners, rinse with cold water and fluff dry. My hair has also had a few trim downs. Currently it spends most days tied back in a ponytail, occasionally I let it flow freely Very Happy .

Now, get back to the kitchen where all women belong when men want them out of the way. Twisted Evil
(and get FoundSoul to school you proper on how I like my brisket prepared) (I will start running off now, so don't try to catch me...besides which, not safe for you to run in those stiletto heels. See? I really do have a caring side Laughing )

Last haircut, April 2009 (I had no choice)
Last full shave October/November 2001