First Word -

Dutchy

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 06:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Morning Foundy, Vonny and Sturgess. Have read your comments andthank you for them, lying here in limbo not knowing what's in store for you but with an amputation hanging over your head is not easy. Told Foundy to get used to calling me 'Jake the Peg' . lol However since having been told I'm having a by-pass operation on my right leg, scheduled for next Thursday I feel a lot better. Will be here for a few more weeks but hope it will be worth it.
Regards The Boss, yes you're right Sturgess women are easily deceived and pleased. LOL
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 01:57 am
@Dutchy,
GOOD MORNING DUTCHY! Well afternoon nearly evening now Smile

Report on Yabber, pasted here, cause there is a great , great, happiness but also an amusing tale..

And, I know you are the boss but I am still going to tell Smile

I can report that Mr Danny looked terrific today. David and I could only stay 25 minutes as they took him for an Ultra Sound but in that time, he was bubbly, looked good, feeling happy knowing that they are not going to amputate but off course they need another vein and he showed us his several scars from previous bi passes but they will find one

What we found amusing "Danny" was a Dietician came in to check up on things. They asked him if he had any dietry requirements.

LOLS.....

Yes, " Ice Coffee Milk and a Short Bread"...

And,
In
The
Morning,

There was an ice coffee delivered and a vanilla shortbread !!!

Tells me, he's in a good mood and being a bossy boots !!!!!

Happy, very happy to report this.

Dutchy

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 05:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you for your kind words Foundy. Was lovely to see you and David this afternoon, you both looked lovely, real trend setters. Michael and Anna were waitig for me when I returnd from the ultrasound. Sorry about that interrupton I had no idea. Hugs to you all, the Boss. Laughing
Sturgis

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:19 am
@Dutchy,
Aha! There you are!

Good to see you found a way to communicate to us here and over in Yabber. Glad things are moving forward and you're staying as upbeat as ever. Now get that bypass thingy doned with and get back here regular, we're in need of your help keeping this women creatures in line.

Uh oh....I better get my running shoes on they're gonna come after me now with their broomsticks waving. Laughing

On the sadder side, sympathy to FS on the loss of her beloved Bigsy.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 12:30 pm
@Dutchy,
HELLO

Hi Dutchy, great to see you posting again, and to hear your good news. Wow, not long now and you'll be back in charge here! Rolling Eyes

Foundy - sorry to hear about Bigsy!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 04:23 pm
@vonny,

StickMy sympathies go out to dear Foundy for the loss of her belov3d Bigsy, losing 3 pets in year is a bit hard to take. Chin up my dear friend you still have 2 left.

Glad to be back Vonny and give you girls a bit of stick you've become to bossy of late particular Foundy, even wanted to boss me around when she visited me yesterday. LOL
Stick to your guns Sturgis.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:32 am
@Dutchy,
Mmmm I guess I must just surrender and allow you to be a Boss, I mean you even have Sturgis on your side, then again if I do that there is no fun for us Vonny? Have to make a management decision.......................not ............yet.

Von, so pleased you got the all clear that is awesome. And, thank you, you've been there with me too over the past hurts and for that I am grateful.

Sturgis, thank you so much for your wishes and words on Yabber and here, was going to send you a PM to say same, but I'm here now.

Danny, thank you for being you and yeah hurry up and get your azz back properly.

3 in 6 months... 1 before that 6 months earlier. Can't help but feel they all come to me in the knowing, get the love and then when that time is there, it's there and I will be there at that time. That's pretty hard, especially the condition little Bigsy was in, but I still kissed him and sang to him and held him and so did D... holding him that is.

Ok... I am OK.. I believe he will find a way to come back, some gesture some thing simular will occur in another little one, but we won't get another cat, no one can replace him.. Or come close. But he can send a little kitten lost our way (within him) somewhere along the line .

D wants to get a Puppy as both our dogs are old now, diabetic, recovered cancer sufferer to make them young and live longer hopefully and to give us a little of Bigsy, as he really was a dog.

Suppose that might work a little.

We love, they give it back and they rarely live long enough, or longer than us, .... we loved him, him back... that's the memory.. To the moon and back little boy blue and the man in the moon.

Little boy blue and the man in the moon...........................

Thanks guys......... now for the Boss pfttttttttttt nup not today......................

xx to all.
vonny

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FATE

Funny old life isn't it? Awful news about little Bigsy - the dog named cat - so good you were there for him at the end. He'd have known he was loved - so important. New puppy or older dog - you'll get one soon, I'm sure. Something that won't set off D's allergies - like a Labradoodle perhaps?

Dutchy back as boss? Mmmm ... how long will you let that last Foundy - you've ruled the roost here for a while now - even with Sturgis on your back! Broomsticks at the ready young woman! Laughing
Dutchy

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:00 am
@vonny,
Grieving.

Have had a sorrowful day grieving over Foundy's loss, would have loved to pay her a visit today alas the drs prevented that. Sad

Vonny don't get cheeky,Foundy knows her place around here, time for you to follow suit old girl!

Give it to them Sturgess. Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:08 am
@vonny,
Funny you say that, it will be a rescue animal and we will know.......

Von your blood is worth bottling, I'll post some later more photos of Bigs, you asked me too not long ago........dododododododo.

Wish D was here tonight........ Can you believe I made him my avatar, Bigsy did I know something? And, he, the day before and D questioned sat by the loo (lols) he's done that before, at the door.. He walked every room and would not rest, and at the loo was where he'd sit often, in the kitchen he would look up to the ceiling and his eyes would dart, we said, he saw Missy......... We know we have a ghost in the house, did he die on the loo the past owner we think he died in the house? Imagine.

We get messages in life..............and we work them out after........

Ya right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv ya and miss ya Von........let the broomsticks fly... we are boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry boys. pftttttttttt
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:10 am
@Dutchy,
You can ring me, Danny would love that. xxx I am sorry that I was on your mind all day.....

Love is love.......We do what we do.........What happens happens.....But love is love.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Would ring you if I could but your number is at home in my diary, slack I know.

Australia is losing the soccer in Sydney from Manchester United, Vonny would love that, but the Power is winning in Melbourne.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 03:52 pm
@Dutchy,
lols

I don't know it either but it may be in my phone, I'll check later oh, I know it's on a bill lols.

FOOTBALL, MEAT PIES, KANGAROOS AND HOLDEN CARS.

Such a boys thing...

Morning Bigsy...........
Dutchy

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 05:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FORGOT ONE THING!

Women, preferably well endowned and dressed in black. Laughing

Yes, the cheeky 'boss' is back.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 09:46 pm
@Dutchy,
RED

Women in red dresses...or maybe a lovely emerald green or teal with the correct jewelry and the proper footwear.

Doesn't matter what they wear as long as they follow orders.

uh-oh now they're brewing a potion in their cauldron.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 01:54 am
@Sturgis,
EMERALD

Mmmm. I will post a photo of D's 50th, here, I was wearing Emerald Green, with the right jewellery and shoes.

But, I don't follow orders, tut, tut WT? Follow orders? Bahahahahaha.

EQUALITY

Black is for winter Dutchy - oh it's winter
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 01:56 am
@Sturgis,
THAT"S MY BOY

Well said Sturgess,get them of their high horses (broomsticks) and make them do what the men tell them. Laughing

We rule the world don't we Foundy?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 02:01 am
@Dutchy,
We? You and me ? hahahahahahaha.

Vonny.............................................
Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:34 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Me only you dude! Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:46 am
@Dutchy,
FISH

Got a ginger fish today with white paws... lols. The larger one is being submissive letting the little one swim around. Have them on our kitchen table, cute to see...

DUDE............You lose women rule.. Just accept it......................