First Word -

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2013 04:05 pm
@vonny,
Dang img verses url...

Well, I asked this guy for you when he finished modelling and he said sure.... Smile

[url]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu176/rawr_ess/fuckmanhottiiee.jpg[URL][url]
vonny

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 03:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
MODELLING

Hey, Dutchy's supposed to be in bed, not modelling on a catwalk! (How is the Boss now - any more news?)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 04:36 pm
@vonny,
DUTCHY!

Well I spoke to Anna the other night. The Doctors were at that stage, happy as one foot the black has completely gone and the other, half gone.

He is due for a test today sometime. And, the antibiotics are a 10 day thing so he will have to remain in hospital until it's complete. Quietly, wondering why this wasn't done months ago or weeks ago.....

Anna also stated, all going well he won't have to have it.

So fingers and toes are really crossed...

Sturgis

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 09:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
WONDERFUL

Wonderful news to read there FS.
as to reasons, who knows. The medical community does a great deal; yet, every so often something gets overlooked and it's not until it becomes majorly dangerous that they seem to notice. Let's go with the positives here, Dutchy seems to be progressing nicely.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 02:16 am
@Sturgis,
POSITIVE

Totally agree Sturgis... I'm usually not one to ever think negative.

PS.. Here under-lines a problem... Apparently, apparently, you nick off from time to time (according to Dutchy) and then return, whalahhh ...

Well, we here on First would like notification please... That way we are positive not negative worrying.

Thank you very much.

Signed.

The Witch.

vonny

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2013 02:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
HOPING

That the medical news will be good for Dutchy, and that his foot will get better with the antibiotics and not need medical intervention further. Thinking of him and Anna lots - hope your next news from the hospital will be positive!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 11:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
ITCHING ITCHING ITCHING

Itching, swelling, popping. Nothing too new it seems.

Now back to you FS...

Quote:
PS.. Here under-lines a problem... Apparently, apparently, you nick off from time to time (according to Dutchy) and then return, whalahhh ...

Well, we here on First would like notification please... That way we are positive not negative worrying.

Thank you very much.

Signed.

The Witch.

I don't always have time to notify when I vanish. Part of the "witness protect my ass at any cost" program(of which I am the founder).
So cast thine evil spell if yee must but be forewarned I ain't gonna be hexed and it'll bounce back at thee.

It's usually some minor medical matter which sidelines me.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2013 02:45 am
@Sturgis,
WAITING, WAITING, WAITING, ...

Which worries me, though I AM positive.... If they did nothing after 3pm, I'd know if they did something to help him, I'd know after 6pm.. It is 6pm. Will post as soon as Anna calls.

Now back at you ST. LOLS'. Thank you for your detailed reply, I am glad you are a founder and I couldn't possibly cast an evil spell on you, some maybe, no, still couldn't do that ..

When you go awall. I shall then wait in baited breathe for your return and say WELCOME HOME.

Keep taking care.. Personalities here amaze me and make me laugh, for that I thank you....................
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2013 05:07 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
See Yabber Line Sturgis re Dutchy. Can feel the "good" flow and putting it out there.

Good MORNING!

It's Saturday..................................catching a bus to the city OMG haven't done that for over 20 years, shall make it an adventure, then taxi 20 minutes from there for a 50th....tonight... A night out I say, sounds good.

Sturgis

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2013 09:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
EGADS

Read the yabber post from izzie on Dutchy. He's been doing his part quite well it seems and the doctors are as well. Anna and D. are both to be commended for remaining upbeat through this entire stretch of time.
vonny

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 02:38 am
@Sturgis,
STRENGTH

The strength of mind, and body, that Dutchy has shown over past months truly amazes me. Quite frankly, he's amazing! Anna too - what a wonderful couple they are!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 06:39 pm
@vonny,
EAGLE

He has the strength of an EAGLE.... doesn't he, months and months of so much .......... Behind every man is a good woman Smile Women rule Smile

Had to, can just imagine when he finally sits behind his computer and reads this hehe....
vonny

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
STEAM

will come out of Dutchy's ears when he reads what you said - women rule - yikes, he'll go bananas. Ah well, enjoy it while it lasts. Rolling Eyes
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 02:03 pm
@vonny,
TROUBLE

I see the 2 of yous getting into a whole heap of trouble once he sees how you've tried to take over. Of course you're doing it just to rile him up enough to get him to spring from his bed and issue a victory assault...and win!
vonny

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 02:07 pm
@Sturgis,
CAUGHT OUT!

You guessed! Why else would we say that Dutchy wasn't boss! Laughing But he better hurry up and do that springing from the bed - can't wait for ever. Get well soon, Dutchy!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:13 pm
@vonny,
Dutchy win?

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pfttttttttttttttttttttt

Well, he's winning big time.... But not here, no, no, no....Women Rule !

Smile
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 08:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
HA!

You only think women rule because you've been led to believe this. It's amazing what we men can get women to believe just by dangling a sparkly piece of jewelry or waving a credit card in front of you vacuous broads.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 03:16 am
@Sturgis,
Awee my Gawd!

HA!

Stood on my own two feet all my life, even though they dangled their well actually in addition a lot tried to dangle their "ideas" of .....never mind......

Not true.

NOT

Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 04:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
GOOD
MORNING!!!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 06:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Morning Foundy, Vonny and Sturgess. Have read your comments andthank you for them, lying here in limbo not knowing what's in store for you but with an amputation hanging over your head is not easy. Told Foundy to get used to calling me 'Jake the Peg' . lol However since having been told I'm having a by-pass operation on my right leg, scheduled for next Thursday I feel a lot better. Will be here for a few more weeks but hope it will be worth it.
Regards The Boss, yes you're right Sturgess women are easily deceived and pleased. LOL
0 Replies