Bush Administration Unraveling!

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 04:10 pm
Four highly inept and intensely disliked Bush adminstration players have the nest in recent days.

It all began with Karen Hughes. Next came Harvey Pitt, and yesterday saw Paul O'Neill and Larry Lindsay hit the road.

Who will follow next? Colin Powell? Or maybe, CondiRice? It's been rumored for months that Colin Powel's measured response to American military use in the world's trouble spots is at odds with the Hawks orbiting Bush. Mostly, Cheney and Rumsfeld, who are hawkish on the US playing the role of the world's policeman. On the other hand, it's difficult for me to think CondiRice is happy with her role advising Bush on global politics. I mean after all, Bush was culturally threatened by Austin, TX and after the governor's election, wanted to perform the role of governor from his home in Dallas. Bush isn't exactly an intellectual heavy weight.

Any takers on who the next desertion will be?

My money is on Powell.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 04:56 pm
Laura may get tired of sweeping the front porch
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 06:26 pm
I wouldn't mind seeing a complete change of the guards. From the top to the bottom. "Not an intellectual heavyweight" is putting it mildly,,, just my lightweight opinion, I don't want to get started on this tonight.
0 Replies