Holy Hell, The State Now feels Free to Add Hate Penalties for IntraGroup Crimes

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Arguably, the abuses of Torquemada were LOVINGLY executed,
with the goal of rescuing the victims from a worse fate in hell.

Irrelevant comparison. Torquemada was, in effect, the governor

Would you protect your first amendment rights with your second amendment rights?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 06:17 pm
@farmerman,
DAVID wrote:
Arguably, the abuses of Torquemada were LOVINGLY executed,
with the goal of rescuing the victims from a worse fate in hell.
farmerman wrote:
Irrelevant comparison. Torquemada was, in effect, the governor
SO WHAT?? Y do u deem that to be significant???

farmerman wrote:
Would you protect your first amendment rights with your second amendment rights?
In theory: yes, tho in practicality,
I 'm enfeebled with age to the extent that I 'd not be much good in a fight against government.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:08 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That's not an answer to the question.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That's not an answer to the question.
The hell its not.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You haven't proven it's a lie. Repeating it's a lie doesn't make it one.
Your mental capacity is very limited to a teenager's mind; still doesn't understand logic or debate as a grownup.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You haven't proven it's a lie. Repeating it's a lie doesn't make it one.
Your mental capacity is very limited to a teenager's mind; still doesn't understand logic or debate as a grownup.
No, its just that I 've learned to have contempt for your ability to reason.
Therefore, I don't take u seriously -- little more than the barking of a dog.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:09 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Yeah, don't take me seriously, because you're all bull ****! You just can't answer my questions - bub. But do keep responding to me posts. LOL

I enjoy making you look the fool you really are!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Yeah, don't take me seriously, because you're all bull ****!
That is a non-sequitur.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:53 pm
@farmerman,
Why isn't it just assault?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:01 pm
@Eorl,
Eorl wrote:
Because the liberals r MAD AT HIM for failing to think the thawts that thay WANT him to think.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:15 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Eorl wrote:
Because the liberals r MAD AT HIM for failing to think the thawts that thay WANT him to think.

No, this is coercion to try to get people to think the thoughts that the state wants us to think. The state dispenses propaganda on the one hand (by way of contracting out to NGO's and universities) and the stick of the law on the other in the attempt to beat the citizens into submission. Hate crime law is part of a well planed multi-prong attempt to do away with human rights, all while claiming that human rights are sacrosanct. We all have the right to be and do what we want, so long as what we are is what the government approves of. If not watch out, because the state will sooner or later come after you for failure to conform to demands.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:45 pm
@hawkeye10,

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Eorl wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
No, this is coercion to try to get people to think the thoughts that the state wants us to think.
WHATAYAMEAN "No"; that 's what I SAID.

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 01:48 am
Quote:
Twelve members of a breakaway Amish group were charged with federal hate crimes in beard-cutting attacks on fellow Amish in eastern Ohio farm country, federal prosecutors announced Tuesday.

The seven-count indictment against Samuel Mullet and 11 relatives or members of his group include charges of conspiracy, assault and evidence tampering in what prosecutors say were hate crimes motivated by religious differences.
The five attacks between September and November involved cutting women's hair and men's beards and hair. That's considered deeply offensive in Amish culture.
The indictment also charges four of Mullet's children, a son-in-law, three nephews, the spouses of a niece and nephew and a member of the Mullet community in Bergholz.
Mullet and six of the suspects have been held without bond since their arrests in FBI raids Nov. 23 at the Mullet compound near Steubenville in eastern Ohio.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45743921/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TvGOJrKVpkY

Jailed for a month with no trial for cutting hair....you will only see this in America, as even Sharia Law is not this gratuitously punitive.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 03:12 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm sure theyre really nice chaps, just like the Nazis were when they forced Jews to eat pork. Why would anyone want to punish people like that?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 03:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm sure theyre really nice chaps, just like the Nazis were when they forced Jews to eat pork. Why would anyone want to punish people like that?

It is the extent of the punishment that is the problem, the lack of ability of the American government to judge the seriousness of the offense. We see with sex crimes and the illegal "hate crimes" that this government has gone nuts.
0 Replies