What is the craziest thing you've ever did?

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 01:24 am
Well the craziest thing i ever did was, when i joined a group singing contest in school and i messed up there because of some lyrics that i forgot. So embarrassing.. Drunk
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 792 • Replies: 6

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 02:19 am
@cathysmith07,
Craziest thing I ever did? Joined A2k.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 02:35 am
If I were to list the craziest things I've ever did, it would have to include the things I was going to done in the past, so let me think....

What exactly did I did last week?

I'll get back to you.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 08:53 am
"Borrowed" a school bus.
George

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 09:18 am
@Linkat,
!!!
Linkat

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 10:20 am
@George,
ah ----- college days --- I am sure I have other crazy stories from college. But I think the school bus probably tops them all.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 03:33 pm
@Linkat,
Sounds like a grand stunt, Linkat. When I was working for United Press International in NYC back in the early 1960s, our offices were located in the old NY Daily News building on 42d St. near 2d Ave. One night, while working the midnight to dawn shift, two of my colleages whose names I won't mention, "borrowed" a Daily News delivery truck which somebody had left at the loading dock with keys still in it. They took it for a joy-ride to Greenwich Village, closed down their fave bar there at 4 a.m. and took the subway back to Times Sq. (They'd been drinking at Louis' East on 2d Ave. before deciding to return to the office and discovering the truck with keys in it.) They never got into any trouble even though almost everyone in that building knew who the culprits were.

0 Replies