Monte Python & WoMD a skit

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:02 pm
Question: What happened to the stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons that everyone expected to be there?
Answer from Chief Weapons Inspector David Kay: "I don't think they existed....a combination of U.N. inspectors and unilateral Iraqi action got rid of them. I think the best evidence is that they did not resume large-scale production, and that's what we're really talking about, is large scale stockpiles."
Scott McCellan, the White House spokesman "Yes, we believe he had them, and yes we believe they will be found." "We believe the truth will come out."
Monte Python: "The parrot's not dead I tell you, he's only sleeping."
Dick Cheney "The parrot was alive when we sold it to you."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 815 • Replies: 9
No top replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:18 pm
The Parrot is a close friend of Spiney Norman & don't forget the Spanish Inquisition
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:25 pm
Spiny Norman, the Musical Duo Which Defies Description, is actually a trio, the third member of which is a giant, invisible hedgehog. We can see him, honest!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:25 pm
Also, it really doesn't matter that Kay's replacement, Charles Duelfer, agrees with Kay.

The Bushies believe the weapons are there, they have faith, no matter the evidence. It is almost religious, isn't it?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:28 pm
en vino verde está la verdad
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:33 pm
No one expects the Spanish Inquistion! Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope--(read Bush).

BTW, where are our weapons of mass destruction?? Hmmm?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:37 pm
quote //// BTW, where are our weapons of mass destruction?? Hmmm?

you wanna call up Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels & Jim Beam. Ok, it's an old joke but you gotta have Blind Faith
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:49 pm
Someone on A2K (I forget who and I can't find it) had a tag line from Black Adder, that is appropriate in this case

" That's the spirit George, when all else fails, a bull headed refusal to face the facts will see us through"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 03:36 pm
Damn parrot was nailed to the damn perch all along....
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 03:45 pm
the Damn parrot was a decoy and a thick as 2 short cuttlefish
0 Replies