Hey I wanna be a prostititue?

Ragman

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 05:37 pm
@Princess18,
What will you tell the police when they find out you're a minor and you have to call your parents to bail you out?

What will you tell your parents in the event that you come home with bruises, pregnant or ...gasp... don't come home at all? There are criminals out there and they have no caring hearts at all.

How about you find a part time job and working like a normal ambitious responsible teenaged citizen? There's no glamor in hooking. Definitely not the way to lose your virginity, if that's what you're after? you have no idea of how to kiss so what makes you think you're prepared for any of this? And who will be your pimp? You know pimps will find you and hurt you if you don't let them control the action?! Get a clue.

Oh, and while you're reading this asking such bullshit questions, here's the best advice of all. Grow up! Did you know that it's possible that your parents can read a copy of this on the computer you use. All files like this leave a trace.

If they found out you're online asking this sort of thing, they'd be heartbroken..after they have grounded you for life!
Princess18

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:15 pm
@Ragman,
oh i am turned19 this year . Also, what are pimps? I don't really knw how this business works.
0 Replies

Princess18

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:17 pm
@Ragman,
i mean i turned 18 this yr. sorry.
Ragman

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:42 pm
@Princess18,
well, a moment ago you wrote that you're 15, so try to gett your lies straight.

Quote:
yeah i named myself 'princess' cos i thought it was cute...my idea behind this was "am 15 now but will always be a daddy's girl " that's how i named myself.
Princess18

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:44 pm
@Ragman,
oh no that's when i opened the account. I was 15 then. that's wat meant. like this wat was in my head at that time "i am 15 now and will always b a daddy's girl".
Princess18

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:45 pm
@Princess18,
that's y this account says "princess18" and the "princess15 was some other game account 3 years age. This forum account that i opened was 2 find mor info about this profession. that all Smile
Ragman

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:46 pm
@Princess18,
... but your profile says : Member since November 1, 2011

Stop lying.
Princess18

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:47 pm
@Ragman,
i knw i just opend this account like today morning. mayb there's something wrong with the date.
Ragman

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 07:51 pm
@Princess18,
Sorry, but I can't be bothered answering anymore. I hope your mom helps you striaghten out your thought process - quickly.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 08:01 pm
@Princess18,
Princess18 wrote:

what price should i tell them when they as me?? Should I tell them like a low price like $10 or 5...cos I haven't slept with anyone and don't go out that often. So, I hav no experience.

You can only sell your virginity once (technically) so I would get a really high price, like $10,000.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 08:20 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Now look here Princess, I'm the queen whore around here so don't be trying to work my corner or I'll cut a bitch.

Until the Reno police show up.

0 Replies

Gargamel

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 10:05 pm
@Princess18,
Princess18 wrote:

It's not a joke. Why aren't people taking me seriously? So, do u have any advice??

Look. I'll provide you food, shelter, real nice clothes, okay? But if you ever disrespect me or hide money from me, I will not hesitate to smack a bitch.
CalamityJane

Tue 1 Nov, 2011 10:13 pm
@Gargamel,
I knew that a topic like this would bring out Gargamel from the homefront!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 03:07 am
@Princess18,
Sorry, your Father died, my condolences...But, I would have said, "my Father was the world to me, I was his princess, he died"...

Every thing I google with Princess 15 or 18 is private, bar the um, Yahoo already picked up on and asked also in Canada? Why on earth would you ask in Canada, it's not NZ, or Aussie land (where I am from), Canada/America is very different than here...

And, also Princess 18 has the same heading at You Tube, obviously taken down, pretty racy stuff attached though to simular headings.

I wonder why, you didn't reply on Yahoo? Yet you did here? To everyone.

Then you say $1ok for being a virgin, lols sorry, it is lol's... and you ask what a Pimp is at 18? Tell us why you need $10K? You really refuse to answer alot

I for one, would like you to answer every question that was asked to you.... you seem to just ask "more" questions, and don't answer much, which is the method of a Troll.
Princess18

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 03:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
umm what's a troll?
Princess18

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 04:02 am
@FOUND SOUL,
umm i just ask. I didn't.. realise that it was just one country. I thought it was like a world wide thing...well it kind of is. I didn't know that i would get 10 k. I thought i would n't get more thatn $10 cos of the lack of experience...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 08:48 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:
Look. I'll provide you food, shelter, real nice clothes, okay? But if you ever disrespect me or hide money from me, I will not hesitate to smack a bitch.

Listen to Gargamel. He knows from whence he speaks. And remember: the more he smacks you around, the more he loves you.
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 08:53 am
@FOUND SOUL,
She said she wanted to sell her virginity for $10.

I was the one who suggested $10,000.

It was what I got for mine, taking inflation into account.

DrewDad

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 08:58 am
@chai2,
I'd say she's a successful prostitute already.

Attention whoring is still whoring.
0 Replies

contrex

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 12:00 pm
@Princess18,
Princess18 wrote:

umm what's a troll?

Someone who posts like you do.
0 Replies