What is your Christian response to this?

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 07:22 pm
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 07:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
An utterly reliable dodge on your point.

C'mon you coward, declare!
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 07:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Have you been drinking tonight? Drunk
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 08:29 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
by Korusawa

Kurusawa
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 08:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Have you been huffing tonight?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 08:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I can tell you this much. People in the military are trained, yes trained not to put their hands in their pockets. I know during my time in I usually held my hands in the same place when standing around. To this day, I don't stand around with my hands in my pockets because it feels wrong. Ask around, anyone who spent any time in the military will tell you the same thing, if you or someone else was standing around like that you would hear "Hey! Get your hands out of your pockets!"

The very people the military loves and wants, right, Baldimo.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 08:42 pm
@revelette,
Yup, the Pentagon takes these issues seriously. Raping, torturing, napalming, gunning down innocent civilians, carpet bombing towns and villages usually elicits a huge MEH or a grisly, joyous celebration.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 09:20 pm
@JTT,
Your comment makes no sense. They want people that can keep their hands out of their pockets?
JTT

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 09:26 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
They want people that can keep their hands out of their pockets?

They want brainless gorms who will do anything they are asked to do.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 01:41 pm
@JTT,
JTT you never served in the military did you? You stupid comment shows this to be true.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 01:52 pm
@Baldimo,
I seen that mistake as well she should have said "What they are {told} to do".
In the military you are told {commanded] not asked and you have to follow orders.
You are told what you can read and what you can't read, they have control over you because you know no better when you are in the military, if you do know better then you are probably a psychopath and enjoy it.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 02:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
The military does not control 100% of your life. Where did you hear that they tell you what to read and not to read. I was in the Army and I was never told I couldn't read something.

Your views of the military are twisted. When you are off duty you can do as you please. Want to leave base and go shopping, have at it. You want to go drinking at the local bars then go for it. Once you are out of your training period it is pretty much like any other job except you wear a uniform to work instead of a suit. You work your 9-5 job and go home, whether it is the barracks or your house, it is the same.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 02:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The military does not control 100% of your life, Your views of the military are twisted. When you are off duty you can do as you please.

I did not say 100%. There are many things you can be court marshaled for.
You better not do anything like speak out against things that you see as being wrong.
You better not educate yourself about the realities of this world or you may find yourself up a creek without a paddle.

There are many links out there about this from both sides of the isle.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 09:24 pm
What is your response to this? This may not make you feel proud to be an American.

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
Of course it makes us proud to be Americans. Murder, rape, pillage, torture R' us.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 06:15 pm
@JTT,
Do you think that other countries do a better job of this?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 08:29 pm
This is a good one that JTT shared with me and others in a different thread.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 01:55 pm
Being a Christian how do you think this soldier has been treated?

0 Replies