Chai2 and Mame discuss Gustavratzenhofer - (exclusive photo)

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 02:46 pm
I went downtown today to the A2K building in the hope of getting an interview for one of those lucrative moderating jobs but was running late and hit lunch so being hungry I went round back to check out the dumpster and right next to a barely a half-eaten authentic Chicago pizza with a buttery crust, plenty of tomato sauce and generous mozzarella cheese; I found this picture apparently discarded from the archive.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/article-2053958-0E86393E00000578-884_306x4231.jpg

The index card was somewhat unreadable as it had lodged in the cheese, but I do believe it to be of well-loved A2K members. Any suggestions?

Can anyone assist with the location or circumstances –

I thought they might be discussing what defences against System and interoperability related issues caused by false positives and other things that would make A2K more hip.

What do you think?

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious even those based on real people – are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or Republican, is purely coincidental. Any resemblance to persons living or dead should be plainly apparent to them and those who know them, especially if the author has been kind enough to have provided their real names and, all events described herein actually happened, though on occasion the author has taken certain, very small, liberties with chronology, because that is the right of any American.

Please note the these terms of use ("Terms of Use") which explain how you may read Tryagain Posts to view content for your personal and non-business use so please read them carefully.

Additional terms which vary or supplement these Terms of Use may apply to your access of some ("Additional Terms"). If so, these Additional terms will be set out at the point of access to the relevant Tryagain Posts. If there is any inconsistency between the Additional Terms for a particular Topic and the Terms of Use, the Additional Terms will prevail. These Terms of Use and any Additional Terms are collectively referred to as "Terms". Tryagain may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. If you access Tryagain Posts you agree to be legally bound by whichever version of the Terms is in force at such time.

Foe the hard of hearing: Text is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply, or not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,454 • Replies: 0
No top replies